Avira Phantom VPN and Hola both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No DNS or IP leaks
- No user activity logs
- Incredibly easy to use
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lee on 05/11/2018Just terrible - leaks IPV6
- Submitted By Brandon White, on 06/28/2017Great vpn, I have nothing bad to say about it! Fast, not a single dropout so far and so simple, I didn’t even have to explain to my sister how it works.
- Submitted By Marry Wright, on 03/20/2017Very fast and easy to use, it was a piece of cake to install it, especially in comparison with some other vpns. But it does work a bit slower on my laptop, tbh. I guess that can be fixed…
- Submitted By Pete Gilbert on 11/15/2016Simple, easy, efficient, haven’t had a single problem and the speeds are surprisingly good.
- Submitted By Gabriele Milauro on 11/11/2018Last month I paid for the premium membership but for some strange reason my account type was "free", so I've sent an email to fix it and you never answered! Plus to make things worse this month I got a mail where I've been charged again with the new premium monthly membership...... Better to have nothing to do with this poor service
- Submitted By Nora Pratt on 11/20/2017It’s simple and it’s free, so yeah, I’m sticking with this one.
- Submitted By John Hudson on 08/03/2017Never trust Hola.
- Submitted By Brad Johnson, on 05/23/2017Not a crappy one, but not a great one either. It does open anything and it’s easy to operate, but it’s really slow.
Avira Phantom VPN is a great VPN provider for all users who want smooth performance, good speed, unlimited bandwidth, and extreme ease of use. It keeps no logs of activity and offers great support.