When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, BTGuard and Unlocator are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Doesn’t keep any logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Payments via BitCoin
- Servers all over the globe
- Covers all of your devices
- 14-day money back guarantee
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Bart Richards on 11/28/2016Easy to use, but not that reliable. Should be much cheaper.
- Submitted By Julie Lonsdale on 08/20/2016Not bad but expected better speed. They should really offer a trial.
- Submitted By Marie Riggs on 08/03/2016Good VPN, really simple, but the support is just plain awful.
- Submitted By Larry Thomas on 01/21/2018Maybe it’s not suitable for everyone, but I don’t think you can get a better VPN for this little money.
- Submitted By Harold Edwards on 09/15/2017Could work a bit more on the security aspect, but it’s safe enough as it is and it’s cheap so, can’t complain.
- Submitted By Mark McDermott, on 04/25/2017Unlocator works great on all my devices. I’ve installed it on my router and now the whole family watches whatever whenever they want.
- Submitted By Luke Tucker, on 03/11/2017So cool when I want to stream Champions League, European sites are always better for this than those from the US. But it does need some design improvement.
Unlocator is a DNS service that lets you access any website from any corner of the world. Read our expert-made Unlocator review and user-written Unlocator reviews and decide whether Unlocator satisfies your needs.