When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, BTGuard and VPNSecure are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Doesn’t keep any logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Payments via BitCoin
- No-logging policy
- Multiple protocols
- Servers in 48 countries
- 24/7 user support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Bart Richards on 11/28/2016Easy to use, but not that reliable. Should be much cheaper.
- Submitted By Julie Lonsdale on 08/20/2016Not bad but expected better speed. They should really offer a trial.
- Submitted By Marie Riggs on 08/03/2016Good VPN, really simple, but the support is just plain awful.
- Submitted By Clair Woods on 07/18/2017Very easy to use even for a noob like me.
- Submitted By Richard Jackson on 07/14/2017I just had a problem with damn netflix. It worked fine but then they caught me and I couldn't watch it no more
- Submitted By Elijah Green on 07/03/2017I can't believe the option I had when I went for the subscription page! It definitely took me a while to make up my mind.
- Submitted By Tom Parkinson on 06/26/2017Somehow this is the first vpn I actually believed keeps no logs.
VPNSecure or VPN-S is a VPN service provider launched in 2010, which makes it quite the veteran on the market. For more information on this Australian company, read our in-depth VPNSecure review.