Buffered VPN and Witopia are two highly popular VPN solutions. Both these VPN companies offer excellent services, which makes it difficult to decide which is better. However, if you examine how they do in some important areas and compare them, you will realize it is not such a touch choice after all.
- Easy to use
- Money back guarantee
- Up to 5 connections
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 24/7 customer support
- Advanced encryption
- Unlimited transfers
- Get free 30-day trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By BB on 09/21/2018Dishonest policy regarding 20 day trial. If you use the service for more than 10 hours no refund is issued. They should be honest and call it a 10 hour trial.
- Submitted By Owen Barnes, on 06/18/2017Instant setup, yeah right! It takes ages! But once you go through five consecutive nervous breakdowns and somehow make it work it becomes like a loyal pet and does everything you ask it to.
- Submitted By Michael Davis, on 04/12/2017Really good vpn, works properly in the US and even better in Europe, in my opinion. But it’s quite expensive and there isn’t even a free trial, so maybe you should work on that.
- Submitted By Keyla Pope, on 01/09/2017Buffered is excellent if you ask me. It’s fast, I can use it on almost any device I can think of and it rarely drops out. However, people can’t know that before trying it out and it’s not really cool that there’s no free trial, not even for a day.
- Submitted By steve on 03/29/2019we have subscribed to the Witopia basic plan for several years and are very happy with it. we travel a lot internationally and haven’t had any connection issues, which is important to us as we need the security to book rooms, get air tickets and so forth speeds do vary but switching servers is quick and easy. You’re limiting factors are other issues in developing countries We use iphones and i can’t think of one time witopia failed us
- Submitted By Joseph Saunders, on 06/23/2017The only things that are easy with this VPN are installation and browsing through the app. Then you try to connect and that’s when the troubles begin. It doesn’t connect for ages, then it’s not working at all, then you disconnect and try again, then it starts working after 10+ minutes, and then it drops after a minute and a half. And it’s like that every single time.
- Submitted By Erica Farris, on 02/18/2017It’s so user-friendly and pretty, but it doesn’t do much. I keep losing my connection and it makes my phone really slow. When it works properly, it’s very good, but unfortunately that doesn’t happen often.
- Submitted By Jonah Marshall on 11/29/2016Not bad but pretty average. Great support, though.
Although it is a relative newcomer to the VPN industry, Buffered VPN has a solid customer base and impressive feedback. They provide a lot in terms of performance, security, and server speeds.