CyberGhost and Betternet are both premium VPN service providers. They offer high quality of service, and they are extremely popular all over the world, but naturally they can't both be equally good. We found that one of them excels in some areas, while the other one does better in critical aspects for users.
- Unlimited data
- 1300+ servers
- Unlimited free version
- Allows P2P sharing
- Special Hexa protocol
- Strict no-logs policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Aaron on 05/14/2018Tried cyberghost for a week, however, they didn't support what I needed them for (site-to-site) even after they said they could over chat. Cancelled the service and thought that was that. 6 months later they started charging my card again, however, my username and password don't work since the account was cancelled and their support isn't very helpful.
- Submitted By Aidan Hunter on 01/19/2018I’ve always liked CyberGhost but have to say that I’m pretty disappointed with how it’s handling the Netflix thing. For a while now I haven’t been able to stream without glitches, errors, and a whole lot of problems. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, I just can’t rely on it (Netflix-wise).
- Submitted By Stephanie L on 12/21/2017I like the VPN but I don’t like the customer service. They act all friendly but treat me like I’m stupid or something and I have to ask 5 times to get a straight answer.
- Submitted By Roger Wright on 11/22/2017Should be no.1 on the list, better than others by a mile.
- Submitted By Keith Frank, on 12/22/2016I wasn’t expecting such good service from a free app tbh. Good job!
- Submitted By Sheila Newton, on 11/28/2016Very good app I just wish there were more servers to choose from.
- Submitted By Barbara Zayne, on 09/12/2016It’s ok for a free app
CyberGhost offers a myriad of handy features in order to meet the varying needs of its clients. Read this CyberGhost review and find out what makes it one of the most powerful VPNs on the market.