Speedify and CyberGhost are two VPN companies that are considered by both users and experts to be among the best in the business. How to decide which provider to subscribe for? You need to compare them carefully, bearing in mind your own particular needs and what you need a VPN for in the first place.
- Two services in one
- Solid encryption
- Unlimited downloads
- 1GB free per month
- Unlimited data
- 7000+ servers
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Zariah Evanicky on 11/27/2019This is one of the better Vpns I used in a while the only thing is it’s not allowed by netflix and I was really hoping to access the us version of netflix and watch some of the shows I don’t have with my home version.
- Submitted By Lola Cain on 04/20/2019Finally I don’t have to suffer with the internet being slow while using VPN. And it’s not just empty stories and advertising tricks, speedify really deliveres. You can even use it as a speed enhancer if you turn of the encryption.
- Submitted By Tactiic on 08/25/2018by far the fastest VPN i've used. haven't been able to go back to anything else ever since. unlimited is the way to go.
- Submitted By Thomas on 05/07/2018Love it, I bond 4 wifi connections in my terrible hotel and get actual usable home speeds!
- Submitted By Mya Andersen on 01/02/2020This is by far the safest vpn out there. My friend who is really good at this stuff told me it uses military-grade encryption which can’t be broken and that if someone was to tamper with your connection would need a key that changes every hour so it would be impossible to do it.
- Submitted By Kaia Salinas on 10/20/2019I’ve read that some people had problems with disconnecting when streaming but that’s not the case for me. The main purpose of my vpn is using it to stream shows from netfix in the us and so, far I didn’t experience any interruptions. So, there’s nothing to worry about.
- Submitted By Mathieu on 08/23/2019I bought a 89$ three-year plan for Cyberghost 10 months ago. It was clear that it was a 3-years deal. But 10 months later, what do I see, they take 89 more bucks from my credit card. What the hell??? Not even a year? I e-mailed them a week ago to ask explanations + a refund --- no answer! They are a fraudulent company. You can get a good VPN out there for much cheaper - even free. And they probably won't keep spamming illegal payments off your credit card which you trustfully shared with them! That's a 1-star rating, would be 0 star if it was possible. I'm not done with them.
- Submitted By Arnold McGall on 06/11/2019I erroneously signed up for auto-renew with Cyberghost. Some how I missed any way to turn auto-renew off. Sure enough, right on schedule, my Cyberghost subscription was renewed for another year. I contacted them via their support chat system. The only apparent way to contact them. I was told it would take 1 day to receive an email confirming my request for cancellation and a refund. And that the refund would take 5 - 10 days. I explained that that was unreasonable as it took minutes for them to charge my credit card. But it would take 5-10 days to refund the charge. The contact named Joey didn't seem to think this was extraordinary. I'm sure if someone took $66 USD out of his paycheck he would be upset too. To-date I have seen no email from Cyberghost confirming my request for a refund and cancellation of my account. Instead I got an email welcoming me to their VPN service for another year! I will contact my bank and they will reverse the charge. Thus, thwarting Cyberghost's attempt to steal money from me.
CyberGhost offers a myriad of handy features in order to meet the varying needs of its clients. Read this CyberGhost review and find out what makes it one of the most powerful VPNs on the market.