Trying to decide between CyberGhost and SunVPN can be quite a task. They both offer excellent VPN services with quite similar features, it is no wonder why inexperienced users get so confused when it comes to choosing one of them. We hope this CyberGhost and SunVPN comparison helps you make the right decision.
- Unlimited data
- 7000+ servers
- Plug-n-play client
- Minimal speed drops
- AES-256 encryption
- StealthVPN feature
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mya Andersen on 01/02/2020This is by far the safest vpn out there. My friend who is really good at this stuff told me it uses military-grade encryption which can’t be broken and that if someone was to tamper with your connection would need a key that changes every hour so it would be impossible to do it.
- Submitted By Kaia Salinas on 10/20/2019I’ve read that some people had problems with disconnecting when streaming but that’s not the case for me. The main purpose of my vpn is using it to stream shows from netfix in the us and so, far I didn’t experience any interruptions. So, there’s nothing to worry about.
- Submitted By Mathieu on 08/23/2019I bought a 89$ three-year plan for Cyberghost 10 months ago. It was clear that it was a 3-years deal. But 10 months later, what do I see, they take 89 more bucks from my credit card. What the hell??? Not even a year? I e-mailed them a week ago to ask explanations + a refund --- no answer! They are a fraudulent company. You can get a good VPN out there for much cheaper - even free. And they probably won't keep spamming illegal payments off your credit card which you trustfully shared with them! That's a 1-star rating, would be 0 star if it was possible. I'm not done with them.
- Submitted By Arnold McGall on 06/11/2019I erroneously signed up for auto-renew with Cyberghost. Some how I missed any way to turn auto-renew off. Sure enough, right on schedule, my Cyberghost subscription was renewed for another year. I contacted them via their support chat system. The only apparent way to contact them. I was told it would take 1 day to receive an email confirming my request for cancellation and a refund. And that the refund would take 5 - 10 days. I explained that that was unreasonable as it took minutes for them to charge my credit card. But it would take 5-10 days to refund the charge. The contact named Joey didn't seem to think this was extraordinary. I'm sure if someone took $66 USD out of his paycheck he would be upset too. To-date I have seen no email from Cyberghost confirming my request for a refund and cancellation of my account. Instead I got an email welcoming me to their VPN service for another year! I will contact my bank and they will reverse the charge. Thus, thwarting Cyberghost's attempt to steal money from me.
- Submitted By Nicholas Walker on 07/26/2017I went into this without thinking. It was a bit strange that they would ask me for so much stuff just to make an account. When I saw later on what info they store I canceled the service and never looked back!
- Submitted By Sharon Garcia on 07/13/2017Couldn't connect to most of the servers, which are not all that numerous to begin with.
- Submitted By Scott Lee on 06/21/2017Once I was able to connect the speed wasn't bad at all.
- Submitted By Jacob Price on 06/15/2017Not bad but I won't continue using it. There are much better options out there for less money.
CyberGhost offers a myriad of handy features in order to meet the varying needs of its clients. Read this CyberGhost review and find out what makes it one of the most powerful VPNs on the market.