CyberGhost or VPN Unlimited? Deciding between the two can be quite a trying dilemma because these are both excellent VPN service providers with millions of happy customers all over the globe, feature-rich plans, competitive prices and the good overall quality of VPN service. So, which one is better?
- Unlimited data
- 2200 servers
- No DNS and IP leaks
- Good plan extensions
- Seven-day free trial
- Great user support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Aaron on 05/14/2018Tried cyberghost for a week, however, they didn't support what I needed them for (site-to-site) even after they said they could over chat. Cancelled the service and thought that was that. 6 months later they started charging my card again, however, my username and password don't work since the account was cancelled and their support isn't very helpful.
- Submitted By Aidan Hunter on 01/19/2018I’ve always liked CyberGhost but have to say that I’m pretty disappointed with how it’s handling the Netflix thing. For a while now I haven’t been able to stream without glitches, errors, and a whole lot of problems. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, I just can’t rely on it (Netflix-wise).
- Submitted By Stephanie L on 12/21/2017I like the VPN but I don’t like the customer service. They act all friendly but treat me like I’m stupid or something and I have to ask 5 times to get a straight answer.
- Submitted By Roger Wright on 11/22/2017Should be no.1 on the list, better than others by a mile.
- Submitted By Anfre on 03/10/2018Although the provider offers cheap Lifetime tariffs and promises money back guarantee, but 1. one has a problem to reach someone because opaque providers and partners and you get the money then on the shop account StackSocial well written, offered under the totally meaningless garbage becomes! It also took forever until you were ready to pay the money back. Then the provider is based in the US and logs everything goes.
- Submitted By Sam on 08/11/2017I was so impressed with VPN Unlimited that I went for a lifetime subscription last year. They had promised to be undetectable, by way of their KeepSolid Wise feature. Suddenly, this summer, BBC detected that I was not in the UK (I'm in the US). I tried every conceivable setting, but nothing helped. When I contacted VPN Unlimited, I was first lectured that their service is not there to circumvent geographical restrictions set by TV stations. However, they use exactly that as a selling point! See https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/info/more-about-vpn/access-content Then I was informed that there were aware of this and working on it, but, at any rate, I shouldn't expect a solution within the next 6 months. VERY DISAPPOINTING and kind of hypocritical. Thank goodness, so far other UK channels are still available to me. Oh, btw, for some reason LIVE BBC access still works.
- Submitted By Joanna Rose on 01/19/2017Cheap, great speed, streaming without any problems. Been using it for months and couldn’t be more satisfied.
- Submitted By Mark Adams on 12/15/2016Some servers are useless, but generally, the speed is good. I was worried about those WebRTC leaks, but found none so far.
VPN Unlimited is a VPN service that brings you excellent performance, unlimited bandwidth and speed, strong encryption, and the possibility to use torrents. It is affordable and offers a free trial.