ExpressVPN or CactusVPN? When it comes to deciding between these two popular and trusted VPN companies, users often find themselves in quite a conundrum - which of these providers is better overall and which will suit my needs better? Why don't you compare them in some essential aspects, and find out?
- No logging policy
- Strong encryption
- Torrenting allowed
- Over 1,500 servers
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- No activity logs policy
- Free trial version
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Juliette on 11/06/2018I tried Express VPN it's performance very unsatisfactory. It dropped signals, it's super slow and had DNS leaks. This VPN Lab is fake and clearly a promotional marketing stunt to sell Express VPN which jades your integrity
- Submitted By Timothy Walker on 10/10/2018I’m a real security freak and ExpressVPN really allows me to do my job without “looking over my shoulder” the whole time. I was initially worried about BRITISH Virgin Islands, but after some research, my mind was put at ease. I also like the absolute no-logging policy and bulletproof encryption. For such impressive security, my connection speed is only marginally affected. Customer support was also really helpful and, more importantly, knowledgeable. They had satisfactory answers to all my questions. I guess it could be a bit cheaper, but you definitely get what you paid for.
- Submitted By Andrew Rogers on 09/20/2018Express vpn is the only vpn that has been able to unlock every streaming site consistently without getting caught and flagged. I’m talking netflix, hulu, bbc player, you name it. The client is very simple and doesn’t have a metric ton of complicated menus and options you need an engineer’s degree to understand. I can just pick a location, click connect and that’s it. There’s a ton of servers to choose from all over the world and if one stops working with a certain service, you can bet there’s a bunch of other that still do. The thing I like the most about it though is that it doesn’t throttle my speed as much as some other vpns I’ve been using in the past. I can see it going down a bit, but it’s not a huge deal. I can still stream in HD or play games online without any lag. I guess the 3 connection limit at the same time could be a problem if you have a larger household, but it’s perfect for me. I can hook up my phone, tablet and laptop at the same time and that’s all I need. It’s the best vpn I’ve used so far and I seriously recommend it. Oh, and they don’t burry you in useless emails. They send some, but they’re all about improving my experience as a customer and informing me about new stuff, so kudos for that as well.
- Submitted By Stefan on 07/24/2018Been using ExpressVPN for about a year out of the UAE. Initially happy with them, but lately the UAE is cracking Down on VPN use. It is totally unusable currently, drops connections constantly. Big avoid if you live in the UAE.
- Submitted By Laurence Reeves on 07/09/2018I have been with cactus for quite a few years now, I love the brand and customer service that they provide. Their website is very easy to use as well as their own VPN software that is provided, you simply enter your username and password then you're connected. They provide Secure Smart DNS and a VPN that is true no log data. Nord for example is over 60 where Cactus is only around 30, both comparisons for their yearly subscriptions. Cactus however provide multiple VPN locations and their Smart DNS for 54 per year, which i'm currently using. Download speeds are pretty good and never seem to drop, i've had the VPN connected on my phone for over 2 weeks since installing it and it's not dropped yet. If the connection does drop then their software (on mac/pc) will close any applications you do not want to use without a secure connection, then reopen once the VPN has reconnected.
- Submitted By Keisha Ford, on 01/21/2018It’s so cute and easy to use! Great thing, I can change whatever I want, whenever I want and open any website.
- Submitted By Damien Woods, on 11/06/2016Excellent! I switch my phones too often, I must say and it’s so good that I don’t have to go through all that trouble of subscribing all over again, erasing my old phone from my subscription, adding the new one… Very simple and useful!
- Submitted By Iris Barnaby, on 08/28/2016It works well, I watch Netflix all the time and can check any site, even when I’m on that restricted network at the library. I just don’t like so many options in my app, you know, I get confused sometimes since I’m not really sure what’s vpn, what’s proxy and what each of them does. Keep it simple, that’s the best.
The top VPN provider on the market, ExpressVPN offers high-quality services at reasonable prices. They provide advanced features, as well as maximum reliability, fast speeds, and complete anonymity.