Both GOOSE VPN and ExpressVPN are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this GOOSE VPN VS ExpressVPN comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- 97+ servers worldwide
- Streaming & P2P servers
- Killswitch (Windows)
- Free trial (500 MB)
- No logging policy
- Strong encryption
- Torrenting allowed
- Over 1,500 servers
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By RandyMan on 06/08/2018Simple and functional, solid speeds, but for me leak protection is a must.
- Submitted By Eric992 on 03/28/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars, but the free trial is just so ridiculous. First, it’s not even completely free if there is a verification fee, second, 500 MB. Why even call it a 30-day trial if you only get 500 MB, just say, you get 500 MB for free, without making it seem like you get to use it for free for a month. That said, I have no complaints about the VPN itself, it’s fast, P2P-friendly, no connection issues whatsoever.
- Submitted By Andrea H. on 01/22/2018Simple to use and actually works. I got the 50 GB plan because I don’t use VPN all the time, so it’s pretty cheap too.
- Submitted By Timothy Walker on 10/10/2018I’m a real security freak and ExpressVPN really allows me to do my job without “looking over my shoulder” the whole time. I was initially worried about BRITISH Virgin Islands, but after some research, my mind was put at ease. I also like the absolute no-logging policy and bulletproof encryption. For such impressive security, my connection speed is only marginally affected. Customer support was also really helpful and, more importantly, knowledgeable. They had satisfactory answers to all my questions. I guess it could be a bit cheaper, but you definitely get what you paid for.
- Submitted By Andrew Rogers on 09/20/2018Express vpn is the only vpn that has been able to unlock every streaming site consistently without getting caught and flagged. I’m talking netflix, hulu, bbc player, you name it. The client is very simple and doesn’t have a metric ton of complicated menus and options you need an engineer’s degree to understand. I can just pick a location, click connect and that’s it. There’s a ton of servers to choose from all over the world and if one stops working with a certain service, you can bet there’s a bunch of other that still do. The thing I like the most about it though is that it doesn’t throttle my speed as much as some other vpns I’ve been using in the past. I can see it going down a bit, but it’s not a huge deal. I can still stream in HD or play games online without any lag. I guess the 3 connection limit at the same time could be a problem if you have a larger household, but it’s perfect for me. I can hook up my phone, tablet and laptop at the same time and that’s all I need. It’s the best vpn I’ve used so far and I seriously recommend it. Oh, and they don’t burry you in useless emails. They send some, but they’re all about improving my experience as a customer and informing me about new stuff, so kudos for that as well.
- Submitted By Stefan on 07/24/2018Been using ExpressVPN for about a year out of the UAE. Initially happy with them, but lately the UAE is cracking Down on VPN use. It is totally unusable currently, drops connections constantly. Big avoid if you live in the UAE.
- Submitted By Rachel Howard on 02/09/2018I only bought it because everyone says it’s the only VPN that works with Netflix. And it does! Good enough for me :D
The top VPN provider on the market, ExpressVPN offers high-quality services at reasonable prices. They provide advanced features, as well as maximum reliability, fast speeds, and complete anonymity.