Both Guard Street and ExpressVPN are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this Guard Street VS ExpressVPN comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- Numerous security tools
- Solid 1024-bit encryption
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- No logging policy
- Strong encryption
- Torrenting allowed
- Over 1,500 servers
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Shawn Gerrard on 06/05/2018Great security bundle, especially if you tend to lose or forget things a lot. The vpn part also allows me to access some popular websites that are restricted in my country, so kudos for that as well.
- Submitted By Jack Sutter on 04/24/2018I've been using guard street software for 3 years now and it keeps me perfectly safe without putting a huge cramp in my connection speed. I've used more vpns than I can count and enough security software to jam a woodchipper and guard street is where I finally pulled a break both in terms of price and utility.
- Submitted By Dave Wu on 07/29/2019Not working in China anymore!!! Start from March, Expressvpn heavily interfered, took at least 2min to set up the connection if you got lucky. Tried minutes ago, still same. Setup your own VPS is the only way to bypass GFW now. Don't buy any VPN, the same situation applies to NordVPN
- Submitted By Al on 04/25/2019As of April 2019, Express barely works in China. Either you cannot connect, takes forever to connect or keeps getting disconnected. You have been warned.
- Submitted By Dale on 03/24/2019This has been nothing but trouble. After setting it up, it ran at 1/5 the normal internet speed, their claims of transparency notwithstanding. Trying the same servers on three other VPNs all returned speeds about 15% below the usual, so it clearly was very slow. Contacting support was not helpful, as they blamed variables that were the same for all the VPNs tested. They were more interesting in explaining it away then addressing the issues. The geoblocking worked for 12 hours, and then the next day I could not access geoblocked US sites. Two hours online help did not resolve the problem. While support is immediate, it simply did nothing to alleviate the problem. I am shocked, as this service gets nearly universal acclaim for reliability and speed, but that was not the case for me. Nearly every VPN I have used worked better than this, including the free ones. My setup is not unusual. I opted for this one because I could set it up on the Apple TV and it promised to override the geoblocking. In my case, anyway, it turned out to be a colossal waste of time, energy, and money
ExpressVPN is one of the top VPN services located in the British Virgin Islands and sporting a solid security setup, vast server network, excellent speeds and performance, and impressive geo-spoofing capabilities.