ExpressVPN and Trust.Zone are two VPN service providers that offer pretty much the same level of service, features and prices. Users looking to sign up for VPN services often have quite a hard time deciding between the two providers, which is why it is a good idea to compare them and see how they do.
- No logging policy
- Strong encryption
- Torrenting allowed
- Over 3,000 servers
- Modern encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P traffic enabled
- 123 servers/72 zones
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Victor Vega on 12/20/2019Speed quality is constant and there are no disconnections. Once you find the right server you can count on the same speed and reliable performance. I had to buy a license for two more connections but if you don’t need it for your work as a do, the original five simultaneous connections are more than you probably need. Overall, I think its a great product that offers value for money, I’ve paid $6.67 for a year, that’s the price per month and I’ve got three extra months for free so it’s around 100$ for 15 months which I think is a good deal.
- Submitted By Al Gonzalez on 11/29/2019ExpressVPN is probably the best ones out unless you live or work in the Orwellian nation of PRC where almost every VPN is blocked and you need bridges with Tor to access the web uncensored. ExpressVPN have some of the fastest and most stable servers you can use. You can be using the same server for weeks and even a month and it doesn't die out or disconnect. Very reliable for streaming and P2P the speed is close to my vanilla connection. No IP or DNS leaks easy to use and straight forward. The only real con is the damn price almost cost $100 for their best plan but 15 months of speedy and stable servers makes it worth it if you are a heavy streamer or downloader.
- Submitted By Alain Kaninda on 10/31/2019Overall it is good when it works. There are sites that cannot be unlocked. My greatest disastisfaction with Express VPN is the speed. I have a 40mbps connection, and it runs at speeds under 10 mbps.So sometimes, the pic quality is not as good as it should be. Except when I connect to the South African server. But It won't allow me to access services elesewhere. That's the biggest negative point of your service!!!
- Submitted By Martin on 10/30/2019I'm a new user of Express and I have not been impressed since day 1. Not a good VPN for use in China currently. Very few available connections and all very slow to connect. Once connected the speeds are incredibly poor. Whilst this may not be entirely Express's fault they do not seem to be responding as well as other VPN's to the changing restrictions in China. My previous VPN (Astrill) was much more reliable in China. I only switched as Express offered connectivity options for Apple TV and Raspberry PI. No chance to connect either under the current conditions. I'm cancelling my subscription and switching to another VPN before the 30 day trial expires. --
- Submitted By Frank S on 11/02/2017Zero problems! Customer service is amazing...they helped me set up a VPN wireless network overseas and it works better than I could have ever imagined! Definitely recommend to any and everyone.
- Submitted By Lee Chan on 10/02/2017I am using trustzone from China and it works great, easy to switch servers which is a big plus from here. it also unblocks social networks for me)
- Submitted By Karl Peters on 07/19/2017I really like this app. Quick to set up, easy to use, does the job, what's not to love?
- Submitted By Irene Watson on 07/13/2017The first vpn that didn't make my connection grind to a halt.
ExpressVPN is one of the top VPN services located in the British Virgin Islands and sporting a solid security setup, vast server network, excellent speeds and performance, and impressive geo-spoofing capabilities.