ExpressVPN or Unlocator? Which one should you get? We understand that it can be a very hard choice, especially considering these two VPN providers offer a very similar level of service. Still, you can't choose both and one of them simply has to be at least a little bit better in some areas of service.
- No logging policy
- Strong encryption
- Torrenting allowed
- Over 3,000 servers
- Servers all over the globe
- Covers all of your devices
- 14-day money back guarantee
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Victor Vega on 12/20/2019Speed quality is constant and there are no disconnections. Once you find the right server you can count on the same speed and reliable performance. I had to buy a license for two more connections but if you don’t need it for your work as a do, the original five simultaneous connections are more than you probably need. Overall, I think its a great product that offers value for money, I’ve paid $6.67 for a year, that’s the price per month and I’ve got three extra months for free so it’s around 100$ for 15 months which I think is a good deal.
- Submitted By Al Gonzalez on 11/29/2019ExpressVPN is probably the best ones out unless you live or work in the Orwellian nation of PRC where almost every VPN is blocked and you need bridges with Tor to access the web uncensored. ExpressVPN have some of the fastest and most stable servers you can use. You can be using the same server for weeks and even a month and it doesn't die out or disconnect. Very reliable for streaming and P2P the speed is close to my vanilla connection. No IP or DNS leaks easy to use and straight forward. The only real con is the damn price almost cost $100 for their best plan but 15 months of speedy and stable servers makes it worth it if you are a heavy streamer or downloader.
- Submitted By Alain Kaninda on 10/31/2019Overall it is good when it works. There are sites that cannot be unlocked. My greatest disastisfaction with Express VPN is the speed. I have a 40mbps connection, and it runs at speeds under 10 mbps.So sometimes, the pic quality is not as good as it should be. Except when I connect to the South African server. But It won't allow me to access services elesewhere. That's the biggest negative point of your service!!!
- Submitted By Martin on 10/30/2019I'm a new user of Express and I have not been impressed since day 1. Not a good VPN for use in China currently. Very few available connections and all very slow to connect. Once connected the speeds are incredibly poor. Whilst this may not be entirely Express's fault they do not seem to be responding as well as other VPN's to the changing restrictions in China. My previous VPN (Astrill) was much more reliable in China. I only switched as Express offered connectivity options for Apple TV and Raspberry PI. No chance to connect either under the current conditions. I'm cancelling my subscription and switching to another VPN before the 30 day trial expires. --
- Submitted By Sonam Chogay on 05/19/2019For the first time using , hoping its available in my location as you trace through I mean you will be knowing my location
- Submitted By Joyce payson on 03/06/2019I give Unlocator an F. There is not way to get customer support. All I get are pages and pages of instructions but nothing that helps me with my problem. I have all green status lights on but cannot get amazon prime.
- Submitted By Johnny on 08/28/2018Great product and very responsive customer service. Thank you.
- Submitted By Larry Thomas on 01/21/2018Maybe it’s not suitable for everyone, but I don’t think you can get a better VPN for this little money.
Unlocator is a DNS service that lets you access any website from any corner of the world. Read our expert-made Unlocator review and user-written Unlocator reviews and decide whether Unlocator satisfies your needs.