FrootVPN abd Avast Secureline VPN are two VPN companies that are considered by both users and experts to be among the best in the business. How to decide which provider to subscribe for? You need to compare them carefully, bearing in mind your own particular needs and what you need a VPN for in the first place.
- Strict no logs policy
- 2048-bit encryption
- No speed limitations
- BitCoin payment
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jenny Fernandez, on 01/10/2017I’m very happy with FrootVPN. It opens any website in no time and I’ve never experienced any problems with hackers or anything like that.
- Submitted By Philip Paterson, on 12/19/2016Good vpn, great service. I like that I can use torrent, I’m practically obsessed with it. And it’s fast too, I don’t even notice the difference in speed while I’m downloading.
- Submitted By Drew Knight, on 10/08/2016Generally it’s really good, it’s incredibly cheap, it works properly. Most of the time. I had some dropouts a few times, but nothing serious.
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices.So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
In this Avast VPN review, we explore all aspects of Avast’s VPN solution, from its blazing speeds to its bank-grade encryption. Find out if it is the right solution for you with our Avast Secureline review.