OneVPN and Getflix both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Excellent connection speeds
- Solid security configuration
- Strict no-logging policy
- VPN and DNS combined
- 200+ channels
- Non-stop support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By John Scott on 11/19/2018I purchased a "lifetime" subscription with OneVPN.com. I used it for a month, then downloaded their upgraded client and was unable to log in. The website has no way to automatically reset your password. Instead, a popup tells you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I have requested a password reset four times by using their email@example.com email address and have not received a reply to any of my emails. I went on their website and tried to use their 24/7 chat and the "Submit" button is missing, so chatting is impossible. This company is based in Hong Kong and I have not been able to contact anyone to reset my password. If this company is not a scam, then prove it.
- Submitted By Mike C on 06/19/2018Nothing special about this one. There are much better (and secure) optionbs out there.
- Submitted By Maria on 03/11/2018Very easy to use even for tech ignoramuses like me.
- Submitted By Zero-pete on 02/08/2018Pretty fast and all but doesn't unlock Netflix.
- Submitted By feckinirish on 05/29/2019I'm using it in West Australia to stream US Netflix and access BBC iPlayer etc... from the UK. Setup is a breeze using Dynamic DNS to update my IP to Getflix. Currently not using their free VPN.Great service, good price and good support when needed.
- Submitted By Efe Demir on 05/04/2019I've been using Getflix since 2016 and I think it is far the most reliable and the best VPN SmartDNS service in the market. I don't understand why some people complain about. I think they are using SmartDNS and they don't know that DNS setup is different than VPN. Getflix has special SmartVPN networks where you can encrypt your traffic and also access American Netflix, BBC, Hulu, HBO and 100s of other channels. They also have SmartDNS network which works with almost any device including my Samsung SmartTV, so I don't need a VPN to stream from Netflix on my TV. Keep up the good work guys.
- Submitted By Chris harvey on 04/21/2019If you live in Australia & want US Netflix then don’t waste your time. Their VPNs are picked up straightaway by Netflix & blocked. A lot of time spent setting up routes in my modem & setting up OpenVpn. Tech support was helpful but no use in the end.
Many of our readers have asked: Is Getflix legal? The short answer: 100%. Discover all about this fast and reliable VPN service with our expert review and Getflix reviews written by its users.