If you are looking for a high level of protection and security, both Surfshark and Getflix are excellent choices, so you cannot go wrong no matter which one you opt for. However, if you wonder which one of these packs more handy features and offers better services in general, this Surfshark VS Getflix comparison can answer all of your questions and help you make the right choice. View our detailed comparison below and discover which service is one step ahead of its competitor.
- 800+ servers
- AES-256 cypher
- Internet killswitch
- Zero-knowledge DNS
- VPN and DNS combined
- 200+ channels
- Non-stop support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gavin Miller on 01/08/2020This is a perfect vpn from people like myself who use it for streaming, and gaming and for torrents. Streaming speed has been the fastest out of all the vpns I’ve tried so far. Other and eaqualiy important feature, at least for me, is that you can completely mask your IP address by jumping from one server to another. However, it really slows your internet so I suggest you do it only when necessary.
- Submitted By Harley Andrade on 12/20/2019The first time I came across surfshark I’ve read that it only has an app for android, however by the time I was deciding on what to buy they’ve already transitioned to Windows and IOS and after I’ve read its awesome review it was a no brainer. I went fro one year subscription straight away which is $5.99 per month for one year and so far I’ve been very pleased with everything.
- Submitted By J. Bennet on 12/02/2019I got a Surfshark subscription during Black Friday, so obviously I'm quite happy with the price. I mainly needed it to unblock Netflix and Disney+ so I read some reviews (including this one) before buying it to make sure. I did have some downtime on Disney+, but when I contacted their customer support, they gave me and exact SLA of when it will be fixed and added a free week to my subscription. I'd say it was handled very well.
- Submitted By SJ on 11/20/2019Yes, Surfshark is affordable, but service is patchy. I wanted Surfshark to connect to a certain website, and all VPNs in a certain location fail to "geolocate" to that location. I contacted Surfshark within the 30 days warranty period and customer support failed to fix the problem or refund my money as requested. Customer support is no good. If they refund my money or fix the problem, I will update this review. Until then....avoid Surfshark.
- Submitted By Boomer on 10/30/2019I saw a review saying Getflix doesn’t work on Firestick. I have 5 sticks and it works great, just like with Apple TV using the DNS server I can access all things including streaming live TV. I’ve been using Getflix for years and it’s been too notch. Highly rated.
- Submitted By feckinirish on 05/29/2019I'm using it in West Australia to stream US Netflix and access BBC iPlayer etc... from the UK. Setup is a breeze using Dynamic DNS to update my IP to Getflix. Currently not using their free VPN. Great service, good price and good support when needed.
- Submitted By Efe Demir on 05/04/2019I've been using Getflix since 2016 and I think it is far the most reliable and the best VPN SmartDNS service in the market. I don't understand why some people complain about. I think they are using SmartDNS and they don't know that DNS setup is different than VPN. Getflix has special SmartVPN networks where you can encrypt your traffic and also access American Netflix, BBC, Hulu, HBO and 100s of other channels. They also have SmartDNS network which works with almost any device including my Samsung SmartTV, so I don't need a VPN to stream from Netflix on my TV. Keep up the good work guys.
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.