When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, Getflix and Windscribe are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- VPN and DNS combined
- 200+ channels
- Non-stop support
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Efe Demir on 05/04/2019I've been using Getflix since 2016 and I think it is far the most reliable and the best VPN SmartDNS service in the market. I don't understand why some people complain about. I think they are using SmartDNS and they don't know that DNS setup is different than VPN. Getflix has special SmartVPN networks where you can encrypt your traffic and also access American Netflix, BBC, Hulu, HBO and 100s of other channels. They also have SmartDNS network which works with almost any device including my Samsung SmartTV, so I don't need a VPN to stream from Netflix on my TV. Keep up the good work guys.
- Submitted By Chris harvey on 04/21/2019If you live in Australia & want US Netflix then don’t waste your time. Their VPNs are picked up straightaway by Netflix & blocked. A lot of time spent setting up routes in my modem & setting up OpenVpn. Tech support was helpful but no use in the end.
- Submitted By Amanda Mitchell on 12/21/2017I don’t hate it, but I don’t like it either. The setup was exhausting, open-source client – what’s up with that? It’s not a bad VPN, but there certainly are many better ones out there.
- Submitted By Sam Blanc on 09/20/2017A solid VPN, nothing to write home about, but keeps you safe, speeds are ok, and considering the price, it’s a pretty good option.
- Submitted By Christian on 04/01/2019If you're conscious about finding the extra level of security one needs when surfing online, look no further as Windscribe gives you just that. I originally downloaded it due to wanting to be able to connect to different servers and unblock certain sites, but upon finding out the security levels they have in place to protect you and your identity/data, I was even more in love with the app. It works great and has so many features that outdo the other VPNs out there.
- Submitted By charley on 03/31/2019Hi , I live in a country almost any site is forbidden and blocked by DPI. I can not download any VPN without a "VPN" . Due to local and international restriction no one (here) can not own any kind of international credit cards; Therefore in-spite I love to buy WINDSCRIB premium it is not easy( I do have more than enough cash in many exchanges including Euro,USD, MYR,GBP,..but they cost you twice for money transfer). There are lots of local cheap VPNs, but they come with root inspection of your devices to report to ...!! My privacy is critical; no-worry because WINDSCRIB has brought almost everything I want for me. At the present time I am using FREE VERSION ,gives me 10 G a month And if you share it with others(+ a bit of introductory notes) you receive another 10gs ! If you use R.O.B.E.R.T feature you get another 10!! If you obtain the premium, There is nothing in the world to worry about, even better than EXPRESS vpn , I would buy it A.S.A.I.C not only for myself but the whole family. No doubt WINDSCRIB will soon go to top VPNs. Thanx 2 WINDSCRIB
- Submitted By Ronnie on 03/25/2019Absolutely love Windscribe! It's been great using mainly because it's very simple yet very effective. I've had no problems with speeds, downloading, uploading, or connecting to different servers around the world to unblock geo-restricted sites! I've found that US netflix works, and the blockers for ads and trackers do a very good job.
- Submitted By Loonie on 03/18/2019If you're looking for a vpn that does the job, and does it well, then you've come to the right place. Windwscribe is a true gem, and should be praised for its excellent services. They are well maintained, the customer support has gotten so much better, plus the updates truly make a difference! It's a VPN that is worth investing in and one you won't regret.
Many of our readers have asked: Is Getflix legal? The short answer: 100%. Discover all about this fast and reliable VPN service with our expert review and Getflix reviews written by its users.