When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, Getflix and Windscribe are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- VPN and DNS combined
- 200+ channels
- Non-stop support
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amanda Mitchell on 12/21/2017I don’t hate it, but I don’t like it either. The setup was exhausting, open-source client – what’s up with that? It’s not a bad VPN, but there certainly are many better ones out there.
- Submitted By Sam Blanc on 09/20/2017A solid VPN, nothing to write home about, but keeps you safe, speeds are ok, and considering the price, it’s a pretty good option.
- Submitted By Norah Gareth, on 06/29/2017One of the best that I’ve tried. Streaming is flawless all the time! I just had some problems reaching the support, but it’s not that big of a deal.
- Submitted By Theresa Hughes, on 05/21/2017Perfect for streaming whatever you want! When I’m down binge-watching rom-coms, Getflix is my best friend, Netflixs runs so smoothly!
- Submitted By Samantha on 12/11/2018Windscribe has really good speeds for even the furthest of locations. The main reason I use it is for the ad and tracker blockers, plus, being able to connect to geo restriced sites. Great for when travelling and the Netflix feature works like a charm. Thanks, [email protected]
- Submitted By Matthew 12/03/2018If you haven't found the VPN for you, then windscribe is worth looking in to. I was originally introduced to it be a fellow partner and wasn't really interested about using a vpn at first. However, after seeing the benefits of having windscribe, it had me. Great way to block ads and trackers, perfect for streaming especially when out of the country, and ideal for those handling personal data on a daily basis. Very impressed with it and would recommend to others.
- Submitted By Kailah on 10/29/2018Perfect for everyday use especially if you're on the go. Windscribe has mentioned it's soon coming to android so really looking forward to better protection on my phone as i've only got it on my PC at the moment!
- Submitted By Sam D. on 10/23/2018If you're looking for a VPN that is easy to use and reliable, then Windscribe is a great VPN to try out. Very effective when it comes to protecting data and your usual expectations with a VPN. Good security features and the speeds for each location are very impressive. Worth the upgrade.
Many of our readers have asked: Is Getflix legal? The short answer: 100%. Discover all about this fast and reliable VPN service with our expert review and Getflix reviews written by its users.