PenguinProxy and hide.me VPN both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- 20 servers in the US
- Ad-free; ad block
- Decent speeds
- Completely free
- P2P friendly
- Kill switch
- Free plan
- No logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Koso Meria on 11/01/2019In no way I will tolerate this program. After been surprised why my pc worked so slow
- Submitted By Michael McCarthy on 09/19/2018Do not install PenguinProxy! It slows down your connection, uses your computer to route other people’s traffic, and it messed up my proxy settings, I couldn’t access anything after uninstalling it until my friend came over and fixed it. It may be free, but it is not secure, you are better off spending a couple of dollars a month on a decent VPN instead of letting these guys steal your bandwidth and personal data.
- Submitted By Paula Terry on 07/21/2017I may be ignorant, but so is the support staff.
- Submitted By Jacob Wilson, on 06/21/2017It’s simple to install it, but that really doesn’t matter because it’s basically not working. It did have a few bright moments, but they lasted for like 10 minutes and then it goes off again.
- Submitted By Kelly Boaz, on 04/29/2017Very convenient and easy to use, even I had no problem installing it and I’m a real dummy when it comes to technology. I like the premium version, but it’s a bit pricey tbh.
- Submitted By Owen Irons, on 02/23/2017hide.me VPN is one of the best VPNs I’ve tried. Many servers, I can switch whenever I want. And it doesn’t affect the speed, which is a rare thing with VPNs. The problem is that you get proper service only when you subscribe for the plus plan, otherwise it’s not worth it.
Whether you are interested in accessing sites, watching TV shows or downloading torrents, hide.me might be the right choice for you. They provide multiple connections and strong security protocols.