HideMyAss or Trust.Zone? These are both premium VPN companies with a great number of satisfied users all over the world and a good reputation on the market. Which one to pick? Compare their most important qualities and features and see which one does better in areas that matter to you most as a user.
- 940+ servers
- 120000 IPs
- Easy to use
- 24/7/365 support
- Modern encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P traffic enabled
- 123 servers/72 zones
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jolly Joker on 08/08/2016Great service!!!
- Submitted By Matt S. on 07/04/2016Very good service and there is that ridiculous list of server locations. Support is very good and I am also getting pretty decent speeds.
- Submitted By Frank S on 11/02/2017Zero problems! Customer service is amazing...they helped me set up a VPN wireless network overseas and it works better than I could have ever imagined! Definitely recommend to any and everyone.
- Submitted By Lee Chan on 10/02/2017I am using trustzone from China and it works great, easy to switch servers which is a big plus from here. it also unblocks social networks for me)
- Submitted By Karl Peters on 07/19/2017I really like this app. Quick to set up, easy to use, does the job, what's not to love?
- Submitted By Irene Watson on 07/13/2017The first vpn that didn't make my connection grind to a halt.
If you are looking for a VPN provider with an impressive number of servers and an unmatched geographic presence, then Hide My Ass is the right choice for you. In addition to this, they also offer cool features, great flexibility, and reliability.