Both CloakVPN and Hola are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this CloakVPN VS Hola comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- 1 server location in Kansas
- OpenVPN connection protocol
- Strict no-logging policy
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jack Morrow on 11/25/2018I switched to cloak just because it accepts monero and can’t believe more vpns didn’t include it as a payment method.
- Submitted By Ian Custer on 11/12/2018I’m gonna be honest here I tried it out since I was legit intrigued by this project but i can say it doesn’t offer anything revolutionary. It’s a cheap service with an even cheaper looking site and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody especially since you can buy a real vpn for those 5 bucks.
- Submitted By Patricia Haas on 01/10/2020Everything is great apart from one thing, there is a log of my history and I didn’t know that when I was deciding on Hola. The whole point of vpn is anonymity and not that I think someone from the company is going to use it against me but I don’t feel comfortable knowing thath there’s a trace of my activities.
- Submitted By Lina Whitney on 11/07/2019I’ve read about the premium perks and I must say it really makes a difference! I use all Apple devices so for me it wasn’t really an option but was is impressive is that you can have up to 10 connections at the same time which I didn’t see anywhere else.
- Submitted By Patricia Freeman on 10/22/2019I posted my paintings on Hola. I quickly received $21, but couldn’t payout. I used PayPal to receive the money, but it kept prompting me to enter a confirmation number that was never sent. The other two forms payments were “coming soon.” I couldn’t close my account and you can’t send an email to hola because that link doesn’t work either. This app is shady and I wouldn’t suggest it to anyone.
- Submitted By Gabriele Milauro on 11/11/2018Last month I paid for the premium membership but for some strange reason my account type was "free", so I've sent an email to fix it and you never answered! Plus to make things worse this month I got a mail where I've been charged again with the new premium monthly membership...... Better to have nothing to do with this poor service
Hola is an innovative community-powered VPN provider based on a large peer-to-peer network that allows it to offer a completely free VPN. Read all about it in this comprehensive review.