Disconnect VPN and Hola are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- Solid encryption setup
- 3 simultaneous connections
- Straightforward interface
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mia Carrey on 06/12/2018MY connection speed plummeted the moment I turned the VPN protection on. My internet is garbage to begin with and it becomes borderline unusable with Disconnect.
- Submitted By User X on 04/19/2018It doesn't work with Netflix and it freezes my laptop all the time.
- Submitted By John Adams on 01/10/2018Good for some basic protection but definitely not the right choice for people who seriously want to up their security game.
- Submitted By Gabriele Milauro on 11/11/2018Last month I paid for the premium membership but for some strange reason my account type was "free", so I've sent an email to fix it and you never answered! Plus to make things worse this month I got a mail where I've been charged again with the new premium monthly membership...... Better to have nothing to do with this poor service
- Submitted By Nora Pratt on 11/20/2017It’s simple and it’s free, so yeah, I’m sticking with this one.
- Submitted By John Hudson on 08/03/2017Never trust Hola.
- Submitted By Brad Johnson, on 05/23/2017Not a crappy one, but not a great one either. It does open anything and it’s easy to operate, but it’s really slow.
The VPN market now features an innovative P2P VPN service, which enables anyone to use a VPN completely free of charge. If you want to learn more about Hola VPN, check out our detailed Hola review.