When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, Hotspot Shield and Hola are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- User-friendly client
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Strict no logs policy
- 7-day trial version
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Felix Kiesinger, on 12/15/2016Very good vpn, easy to use and really reliable. I’ve been using it for a couple of years, still satisfied.
- Submitted By Norma Kelly, on 11/04/2016Hotspot Shield really works for me. I get to watch Netflix and open any site, even from my dorm. Elite plan is great, I can use it on my laptop, phone and Kindle at the same time.
- Submitted By Gregory Thomas, on 06/24/2016Quite good. Just don’t like that my internet gets slow sometimes, but I guess that’s because I often use those European servers.
- Submitted By Gabriele Milauro on 11/11/2018Last month I paid for the premium membership but for some strange reason my account type was "free", so I've sent an email to fix it and you never answered! Plus to make things worse this month I got a mail where I've been charged again with the new premium monthly membership...... Better to have nothing to do with this poor service
- Submitted By Nora Pratt on 11/20/2017It’s simple and it’s free, so yeah, I’m sticking with this one.
- Submitted By John Hudson on 08/03/2017Never trust Hola.
- Submitted By Brad Johnson, on 05/23/2017Not a crappy one, but not a great one either. It does open anything and it’s easy to operate, but it’s really slow.
Hotspot Shield is an excellent VPN provider that keeps their users safe from malware and hackers and enables them to browse the Internet freely. Check out our Hotspot Shield review to find out more.