ibVPN and CactusVPN are two excellent VPN services that enjoy good reputation and popularity around the globe. Those looking for a reliable VPN service are probably wondering which of these two is better for their specific needs, and considering they share many similarities, it is easy to see why.
- P2P allowed
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Internet kill switch
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- No activity logs policy
- Free trial version
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By jctrst on 11/24/2018IBVPN was really good when I first started with them, unfortunately at the end after almost 5 years, I didn't find their service what it used to be.
- Submitted By IT Smart on 10/30/2017I set up the vpn on the router and works without any issue. I am connected for like 3 months to a US server.
- Submitted By Josh on 10/23/2017I'm not sure how the VPN connectivity is, but the smart DNS feature works like a charm. I purchased ibDNS package a few days ago to be able to stream BeinSports online.
- Submitted By Laurence Reeves on 07/09/2018I have been with cactus for quite a few years now, I love the brand and customer service that they provide. Their website is very easy to use as well as their own VPN software that is provided, you simply enter your username and password then you're connected. They provide Secure Smart DNS and a VPN that is true no log data. Nord for example is over 60 where Cactus is only around 30, both comparisons for their yearly subscriptions. Cactus however provide multiple VPN locations and their Smart DNS for 54 per year, which i'm currently using. Download speeds are pretty good and never seem to drop, i've had the VPN connected on my phone for over 2 weeks since installing it and it's not dropped yet. If the connection does drop then their software (on mac/pc) will close any applications you do not want to use without a secure connection, then reopen once the VPN has reconnected.
- Submitted By Keisha Ford, on 01/21/2018It’s so cute and easy to use! Great thing, I can change whatever I want, whenever I want and open any website.
- Submitted By Damien Woods, on 11/06/2016Excellent! I switch my phones too often, I must say and it’s so good that I don’t have to go through all that trouble of subscribing all over again, erasing my old phone from my subscription, adding the new one… Very simple and useful!
- Submitted By Iris Barnaby, on 08/28/2016It works well, I watch Netflix all the time and can check any site, even when I’m on that restricted network at the library. I just don’t like so many options in my app, you know, I get confused sometimes since I’m not really sure what’s vpn, what’s proxy and what each of them does. Keep it simple, that’s the best.
ibVPN offers reliable, fast, and honest services to users who want to access blocked or restricted sites and remain anonymous online. They have a decent number of servers and a great security suite.