OVPN and ibVPN both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- No-logging policy
- Multihop and IPv4
- Solid encryption
- Numerous features
- P2P allowed
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Internet kill switch
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Jackson on 11/28/2017A truly no logging vpn! Finally!
- Submitted By Amanda Jacks on 10/22/2017The little router box thingy is a beast! It noticeably upped my speed, even I can see that.
- Submitted By Milo Conrad on 10/08/2017Perfect VPN for me! If it only had more servers...
- Submitted By Thomas Leery on 08/11/2017Great for browsing, not so much for torrenting.
- Submitted By jctrst on 11/24/2018IBVPN was really good when I first started with them, unfortunately at the end after almost 5 years, I didn't find their service what it used to be.
- Submitted By IT Smart on 10/30/2017I set up the vpn on the router and works without any issue. I am connected for like 3 months to a US server.
- Submitted By Josh on 10/23/2017I'm not sure how the VPN connectivity is, but the smart DNS feature works like a charm. I purchased ibDNS package a few days ago to be able to stream BeinSports online.
ibVPN offers reliable, fast, and honest services to users who want to access blocked or restricted sites and remain anonymous online. They have a decent number of servers and a great security suite.