ibVPN and Torguard both have some excellent qualities and, naturally, they each have their weaker sides. When deciding which VPN provider to sign up for, it is essential to look closely at those differences and to try to figure out which company fits your specific needs and preferences better.
- P2P allowed
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Internet kill switch
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By jctrst on 11/24/2018IBVPN was really good when I first started with them, unfortunately at the end after almost 5 years, I didn't find their service what it used to be.
- Submitted By IT Smart on 10/30/2017I set up the vpn on the router and works without any issue. I am connected for like 3 months to a US server.
- Submitted By Josh on 10/23/2017I'm not sure how the VPN connectivity is, but the smart DNS feature works like a charm. I purchased ibDNS package a few days ago to be able to stream BeinSports online.
- Submitted By Alan on 06/16/2019Very solid, works great from the UAE and never lets me down while in hotels or when wanting to stream.
- Submitted By yyyyyy on 09/24/2018Be aware they dont give refund!, before i make purchase they offfer 7 days refund but after purchase on first day of subscription! i make request for refund theay say theay cannot beacuse refund abuse is currently being attempted by many users? Why they misleading people that they offer 7 days refund? be aware that TorGuard dosent offer refund!
- Submitted By Kevin S on 07/17/2018The best VPN I've used. Very good speed (I'm getting the max of my connexion 120/30 ) and low ping.
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
TorGuard is a renowned online security company that provides its users with excellent VPN, proxy, and private email services. Read more about its portfolio in this honest TorGuard review.