IPVanish or Hola? We understand it is a difficult choice. They are both excellent VPN companies and they seem to be almost identical when it comes to some of the most important features. Of course, they can't both be equally as right for you in particular. Check out the details of this comparison for possible clarity.
- 1,000+ servers
- Zero logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- NAT firewall
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lisa on 11/06/2018I've used IPVanish over a year & lately it seems it's disconnected more than connected. And there's no way to know unless u continually enter IPV. I'm leaving them. How hard could it be to include something to see if we're connected. Yes, I'm auto-connected, but that rarely works either anymore, it seems. Thxs for the reviews that helped me decide where to go. They're the best!
- Submitted By Anthony Colton on 07/20/2017Not the fastest there is, but rather solid performance.
- Submitted By Gabriel Hunter, on 06/24/2017This used to be the best vpn of all times, but the latest update just killed it. It’s so difficult to connect that I’m starting to think that it’s a pure God’s miracle every time I succeed.
- Submitted By Norma Marley, on 05/19/2017Great service so far. I had no trouble whatsoever. It works fast, opens anything I want and every time I want to ask anything support is online and answers fast.
- Submitted By Gabriele Milauro on 11/11/2018Last month I paid for the premium membership but for some strange reason my account type was "free", so I've sent an email to fix it and you never answered! Plus to make things worse this month I got a mail where I've been charged again with the new premium monthly membership...... Better to have nothing to do with this poor service
- Submitted By Nora Pratt on 11/20/2017It’s simple and it’s free, so yeah, I’m sticking with this one.
- Submitted By John Hudson on 08/03/2017Never trust Hola.
- Submitted By Brad Johnson, on 05/23/2017Not a crappy one, but not a great one either. It does open anything and it’s easy to operate, but it’s really slow.
IPVanish has servers in 60+ countries. Combine that with unlimited server switching and other great features and what you get is an excellent VPN that will keep your connections safe and anonymous.