The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. VPNMaster and IPVanish have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our VPNMaster VS IPVanish comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Servers in 14 countries
- Satisfactory compatibility
- No DNS leak protection
- Collects personal data
- 1,000+ servers
- Zero logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- NAT firewall
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sarah Johnson on 12/6/2017Installed it and it doesn’t work.
- Submitted By Mark Woody on 11/28/2017Tried it out, the speeds were horrible and it is not really free.
- Submitted By Paul Cowan on 08/21/2017Don’t know if it’s a scam but it is definitely crap.
- Submitted By Lisa on 11/06/2018I've used IPVanish over a year & lately it seems it's disconnected more than connected. And there's no way to know unless u continually enter IPV. I'm leaving them. How hard could it be to include something to see if we're connected. Yes, I'm auto-connected, but that rarely works either anymore, it seems. Thxs for the reviews that helped me decide where to go. They're the best!
- Submitted By Anthony Colton on 07/20/2017Not the fastest there is, but rather solid performance.
- Submitted By Gabriel Hunter, on 06/24/2017This used to be the best vpn of all times, but the latest update just killed it. It’s so difficult to connect that I’m starting to think that it’s a pure God’s miracle every time I succeed.
- Submitted By Norma Marley, on 05/19/2017Great service so far. I had no trouble whatsoever. It works fast, opens anything I want and every time I want to ask anything support is online and answers fast.
IPVanish is an American VPN service that provides its users with a solid security configuration, impressive performance and stability, and more than 1,300 servers across the world. Discover more in our IPVanish review.