Speedify and IronSocket both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Two services in one
- Solid encryption
- Unlimited downloads
- 1GB free per month
- DNS Proxy
- P2P allowed
- Uncapped bandwidth
- 36+ countries
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Thomas on 05/07/2018Love it, I bond 4 wifi connections in my terrible hotel and get actual usable home speeds!
- Submitted By Alicia Kear on 01/28/2018I don’t really understand how it works, but I like that it’s fast and I get 1 free GB every month, which is more than enough for me.
- Submitted By Martin Sanders on 12/11/2017Awesome speeds, bad support, virtually no features.
- Submitted By Paul Carter on 10/22/2017The whole bonding thing really works. Not a huge boost in speed but still faster than any other vpn I used so far.
- Submitted By Leo McDonald, on 05/19/2017It runs in the background, I don’t even notice it anymore, but it’s not that simple to set it up. The guide is really useful, and you can’t install it without it, at least I couldn’t.
- Submitted By Vincent Rid, on 02/29/2017It has everything I need – it’s safe, it’s fast, it allows torrenting and it’s very easy to use. No fuss, no problems, just smooth internet surfing.
- Submitted By Lars M. on 08/20/2016At first I almost quit this service because I couldn’t download any torrents. I searched the support page and finally I realized that torrenting is only possible on certain servers, so that’s settled now.
- Submitted By Leo1987 on 08/05/2016Pretty good speeds, all things considered. I contacted customer support once, because I had some trouble configuring my connection and protocols, and the staff was very helpful.
Iron Socket allows you to remain anonymous and unblock websites at moderate prices, which is just one part of what this provider has to offer to Internet users interested in protecting their privacy.