IronSocket or UnblockUS? Which one is better for you and which of them fits your needs the best? It is a tough question, considering these two VPN companies provide a similar level of service and quality, features and plans, and they are both very popular. The answer to this dilemma lies in comparing them.
- DNS Proxy
- P2P allowed
- Uncapped bandwidth
- 36+ countries
- Great compatibility
- 7-day free trial
- Simple and intuitive
- Zero connection logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Leo McDonald, on 05/19/2017It runs in the background, I don’t even notice it anymore, but it’s not that simple to set it up. The guide is really useful, and you can’t install it without it, at least I couldn’t.
- Submitted By Vincent Rid, on 02/29/2017It has everything I need – it’s safe, it’s fast, it allows torrenting and it’s very easy to use. No fuss, no problems, just smooth internet surfing.
- Submitted By Lars M. on 08/20/2016At first I almost quit this service because I couldn’t download any torrents. I searched the support page and finally I realized that torrenting is only possible on certain servers, so that’s settled now.
- Submitted By Leo1987 on 08/05/2016Pretty good speeds, all things considered. I contacted customer support once, because I had some trouble configuring my connection and protocols, and the staff was very helpful.
- Submitted By Boakyewaa Glover on 06/07/2018I've used Unblock-Us for 6 years!! Without any interruption, cancellation, or changes. I signed up in 2012 and I'm billed each month like clock work. The service has become a very integral and normal part of my entertainment life. I live online, on my Apple TV, Amazon TV and the like. I moved from the US 6 years ago and if I hadn't set this up I would have missed so many shows. I am a movie and TV junkie so Unblock-Us has been fueling my addiction. Just recently though, I've tried to use it to watch some UK shows on NowTV but it's not working. I don't know if I should switch or not. I almost feel like I would be breaking up with a boyfriend. Definitely one of my longest relationships ever! I signed up to Unblock-Us when I moved from the US to another country in 2012 and joined an American company in the country. I recently resigned after 6 years, so maybe it's time to also explore new DNS/VPN providers?
- Submitted By Brian Borrero on 01/15/2018The speeds are ok at best. Most of the time, it’s not annoying, but sometimes it is, so I can’t really recommend it, there are better VPNs, ExpressVPN for one.
- Submitted By Adam Dahlberg on 11/10/2017An average VPN with average speeds and below-average privacy.
- Submitted By Ryan Larkins on 07/19/2017Thank God for the trial. Not that it’s awful, but there are definitely way better options out there.
Iron Socket allows you to remain anonymous and unblock websites at moderate prices, which is just one part of what this provider has to offer to Internet users interested in protecting their privacy.