Ivacy VS Hola Comparison
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
Ivacy and Hola often cause quite a dilemma to those looking to get VPN - they are both excellent, with many users all over the world, so it is difficult to choose which one to sign up for. Consider your specific needs and then check out our comparison to find out which company meets them the best.
Best For Torrent Fans
Best For Casual Users
Ivacy is a relatively new service but its customer base is ever-growing thanks to great platform compatibility, competitive prices, excellent speeds, and very attractive features. A great solution for gaining unrestricted access to websites
- 250+ servers
- Smart Purpose Selection
- Zero logs
Hola is a one-of-a-kind P2P VPN service, which provides you with unlimited access to any website, safe browsing, smooth video streaming, and ad-free surfing. The best part? Hola is a free VPN.
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
* The prices shown represent the cost of one month within different subscriptions. To see all available plans and pricing options, check individual reviews.
Number Of Servers
Number Of Countries
OpenVPN, PPTP, SSTP, L2TP, and IKEv2
DNS Leak Protection
Number Of Servers
Number Of Countries
connection + usage logs
DNS Leak Protection
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Brielle Carlson on 01/10/2020What I liked the most about Ivacy VPN is its Smart Purpose Selection that basically does everything for me. It chooses the best server depending on what I need the VPN for and connects to it. I can just skip trying to be an expert and leave it to the actual experts.
- Submitted By Rhett Kline on 10/20/2019I thought Ivacy is overselling their product a bit, however, it turned out it’s not the case at all. They genuinely offer a great product that also looks very clean and professional. You can adjust it according to your needs and there are no buffering moments or speed variations or anything that could affect its performance.
- Submitted By marcus on 09/16/2019de tous les VPN que j'ai utilisé celui ci n'est pas le meilleur loin de la!!!! pour changer de serveurs dabord se deconnecter pour changer un reglage se deconnecter et a chaque fois redemarrer en administrateur ???? on a vu plus simple et plus rapide et surtout surtout ce que ne disent pas les testeurs le KILL SWICTH ne fonctionne qu'avec le pare feru windows autrement dit ... si vous avez un autre anti virus bye bye le kill switch !!! cherchez l'erreur . donc a vous de voir ....
- Submitted By L on 11/25/2018Worse than garbage When my previous VPN company suddenly increased their price by 70%. I decided to look for another company. Ivacy came up and I signed up for a 5 year deal that was quite inexpensive. Installing Ivacy on my Mac was strangly problematic, since I’ve never had any problems installing anything including VPNs on my mac. Ivacy’s online help and chat wanted me to GIVE THEM CONTROL OF MY COMPUTER RIGHT AWAY just to install IVACY. I steadfastly refused. This feels strange. And since I couldn’t install after awhile, I tried to cancel and get a refund within a day. No refund, since I paid with bitcoin, but they didn’t tell me that before hand. Later, installation worked. But… I would be dropped off vpn constantly WITHOUT WARNING. Other companies will pop a a notice: vpn disconnected. But not IVACY. I will be surfing thinking there is security, but when I later checked , I was already disconnected from vpn and surfing without VPN. This happened ALL THE TIME. And when I tried to sign on, it always failed UNLESS I chose Singapore(toughest laws) as the server country. (And some of the glorious reviews of Ivacy definitely look like paid reviews to me.)
- Submitted By Patricia Haas on 01/10/2020Everything is great apart from one thing, there is a log of my history and I didn’t know that when I was deciding on Hola. The whole point of vpn is anonymity and not that I think someone from the company is going to use it against me but I don’t feel comfortable knowing thath there’s a trace of my activities.
- Submitted By Lina Whitney on 11/07/2019I’ve read about the premium perks and I must say it really makes a difference! I use all Apple devices so for me it wasn’t really an option but was is impressive is that you can have up to 10 connections at the same time which I didn’t see anywhere else.
- Submitted By Patricia Freeman on 10/22/2019I posted my paintings on Hola. I quickly received $21, but couldn’t payout. I used PayPal to receive the money, but it kept prompting me to enter a confirmation number that was never sent. The other two forms payments were “coming soon.” I couldn’t close my account and you can’t send an email to hola because that link doesn’t work either. This app is shady and I wouldn’t suggest it to anyone.
- Submitted By Gabriele Milauro on 11/11/2018Last month I paid for the premium membership but for some strange reason my account type was "free", so I've sent an email to fix it and you never answered! Plus to make things worse this month I got a mail where I've been charged again with the new premium monthly membership...... Better to have nothing to do with this poor service
With over 270 servers located strategically all over the world, Ivacy really has you covered. This VPN service provider also has impressive uptime stats and high-quality service and speeds. An excellent choice for those looking for unlimited bandwidth and speed.