Ivacy and Trust.Zone are two very popular VPN companies, both offering top-notch services and good plans at reasonable prices. This makes it quite challenging to decide which VPN is better and which one you should opt for. Why not try comparing them and seeing which areas each of them does better?
- 250+ servers
- Smart Purpose Selection
- Zero logs
- Modern encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P traffic enabled
- 123 servers/72 zones
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By L on 11/25/2018Worse than garbageWhen my previous VPN company suddenly increased their price by 70%. I decided to look for another company. Ivacy came up and I signed up for a 5 year deal that was quite inexpensive.Installing Ivacy on my Mac was strangly problematic, since I’ve never had any problems installing anything including VPNs on my mac.Ivacy’s online help and chat wanted me to GIVE THEM CONTROL OF MY COMPUTER RIGHT AWAY just to install IVACY.I steadfastly refused.This feels strange. And since I couldn’t install after awhile, I tried to cancel and get a refund within a day.No refund, since I paid with bitcoin, but they didn’t tell me that before hand.Later, installation worked. But…I would be dropped off vpn constantly WITHOUT WARNING. Other companies will pop a a notice: vpn disconnected. But not IVACY.I will be surfing thinking there is security, but when I later checked , I was already disconnected from vpn and surfing without VPN. This happened ALL THE TIME.And when I tried to sign on, it always failed UNLESS I chose Singapore(toughest laws) as the server country.(And some of the glorious reviews of Ivacy definitely look like paid reviews to me.)
- Submitted By Scott Brooks on 10/05/2018Ivacy is so easy to use and it has a bunch of servers to connect to. I bought premium so I can run it on 5 separate devices at the same time, which is awesome. I haven’t noticed any significant speed drops, so there’s that as well. However, we Linux users are out of luck since it doesn’t have a native app so expect to get your hands dirty and tinker around with manual settings to get it to work on Linux.
- Submitted By Brandon Turner on 06/20/2018I’m pretty happy with this vpn for the price I paid. It allows p2p and it even has some dedicated servers. On top of that, split tunneling is also a nifty feature to have in your arsenal. All in all, great value for the price.
- Submitted By Charitha on 01/13/2018Guys, Do not recommend this to anyone !! Had the account over 9 months, haven't seen a decent speed. Drops out intermittently as well. When contact the support, tells me about bandwidth sharing.... Why do they sell if they cant gurantee what they promise when they sell...This is what happens when you buy cheap stuff. My money is wasted over 2 year contract.... Just go with big guys, at least you get your moneys worth !!!!
- Submitted By Frank S on 11/02/2017Zero problems! Customer service is amazing...they helped me set up a VPN wireless network overseas and it works better than I could have ever imagined! Definitely recommend to any and everyone.
- Submitted By Lee Chan on 10/02/2017I am using trustzone from China and it works great, easy to switch servers which is a big plus from here. it also unblocks social networks for me)
- Submitted By Karl Peters on 07/19/2017I really like this app. Quick to set up, easy to use, does the job, what's not to love?
- Submitted By Irene Watson on 07/13/2017The first vpn that didn't make my connection grind to a halt.
With over 270 servers located strategically all over the world, Ivacy really has you covered. This VPN service provider also has impressive uptime stats and high-quality service and speeds. An excellent choice for those looking for unlimited bandwidth and speed.