GOOSE VPN and Kepard both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- 97+ servers worldwide
- Streaming & P2P servers
- Killswitch (Windows)
- Free trial (500 MB)
- Uncapped web traffic
- Intuitive VPN client
- P2P sharing allowed
- No speed throttling
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Andy Hooper on 12/08/2019I told my wife this is a perfect vpn for her since it doesn’t require any technical knowledge. I’ve tried it for a month, it 13$ which is not that cheap considering it offers basic stuff but when you pay for a year it’s only 4.99 and I think that’s ok!
- Submitted By Garrett Heath on 04/20/2019In all honesty, fro the looks of it this vpn was really offputting. It looked like some unfinished project without much to offer but in reality it is a decent product. What I like the most is that is easy to install and operational for windows and ios. I have it as a chrome extension which is even quicker to launch.
- Submitted By RandyMan on 06/08/2018Simple and functional, solid speeds, but for me leak protection is a must.
- Submitted By Eric992 on 03/28/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars, but the free trial is just so ridiculous. First, it’s not even completely free if there is a verification fee, second, 500 MB. Why even call it a 30-day trial if you only get 500 MB, just say, you get 500 MB for free, without making it seem like you get to use it for free for a month. That said, I have no complaints about the VPN itself, it’s fast, P2P-friendly, no connection issues whatsoever.
- Submitted By Janice R. on 12/12/2017Kepard is a cool little VPN service if you're not looking for extra special features and some fancy stuff. It gets the job done but it could definitely do better in some areas, for example, the speeds are sometimes just disastrous and make streaming a nightmare.
- Submitted By Louis Martinez on 05/29/2017Horrible connections, I don't know what kind of obsolete servers their running but the connection keeps crashing. It's a mess.
- Submitted By BenBeeyouM on 04/25/2017Kepard is actually a decent service. They seem like some Euro trash upon first sight but I've been using them for six months or so and their vpn works just fine. The client is great.
Kepard is a small but solid VPN service provider that offers unlimited speed and traffic and has some pretty neat perks and bonuses for its users. It's easy to use, with non-stop customer support.