VirtualShield VPN and Kepard are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This VirtualShield VPN VS Kepard comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- Live chat support
- 30-day free trial
- No-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Uncapped web traffic
- Intuitive VPN client
- P2P sharing allowed
- No speed throttling
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Alex P on 12/05/2019Works in China, unblocks Netflix, fast, no logs, Reasonable prices, streaming without a glitch, I feel secured, and I am happy with it. highly recommended.
- Submitted By George on 09/28/2019This VPN is awesome. It works great and their customer service has always been helpful. I was having a problem connecting one time and thought there was a problem with the app. I reached out to them and they helped me figure out that the problem was due to another app I had installed that was blocking the connection. Another time it wasn't connecting and it was due to a problem on their end which they quickly fixed. I contacted them and they were super helpful and friendly and offered me a discount for the trouble. Awesome company!
- Submitted By ANGRY on 08/17/2019Shitty All Around, Lousy, Non-existannt Crappy Low Level Customer Service!!!! ALWAYS NOT CONNECTING TO WEB SIGHTS OR BEING DROPPED!
- Submitted By Ronnie Markson on 06/05/2019The app works well and easily unblocks restricted sites. It can be a little slower at times, but it gets the job done. The free trial is a big plus.
- Submitted By Janice R. on 12/12/2017Kepard is a cool little VPN service if you're not looking for extra special features and some fancy stuff. It gets the job done but it could definitely do better in some areas, for example, the speeds are sometimes just disastrous and make streaming a nightmare.
- Submitted By Louis Martinez on 05/29/2017Horrible connections, I don't know what kind of obsolete servers their running but the connection keeps crashing. It's a mess.
- Submitted By BenBeeyouM on 04/25/2017Kepard is actually a decent service. They seem like some Euro trash upon first sight but I've been using them for six months or so and their vpn works just fine. The client is great.
Kepard is a small but solid VPN service provider that offers unlimited speed and traffic and has some pretty neat perks and bonuses for its users. It's easy to use, with non-stop customer support.