As two of the best VPN companies in the world right now, Kepard and VPN Unlimited share many similarities, but there are also some areas where you will find one does somewhat better than the other. In order to decide which VPN provider is better for you, you need to look at some essential factors.
- Uncapped web traffic
- Intuitive VPN client
- P2P sharing allowed
- No speed throttling
- No DNS and IP leaks
- Good plan extensions
- Seven-day free trial
- Great user support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Janice R. on 12/12/2017Kepard is a cool little VPN service if you're not looking for extra special features and some fancy stuff. It gets the job done but it could definitely do better in some areas, for example, the speeds are sometimes just disastrous and make streaming a nightmare.
- Submitted By Louis Martinez on 05/29/2017Horrible connections, I don't know what kind of obsolete servers their running but the connection keeps crashing. It's a mess.
- Submitted By BenBeeyouM on 04/25/2017Kepard is actually a decent service. They seem like some Euro trash upon first sight but I've been using them for six months or so and their vpn works just fine. The client is great.
- Submitted By Anfre on 03/10/2018Although the provider offers cheap Lifetime tariffs and promises money back guarantee, but 1. one has a problem to reach someone because opaque providers and partners and you get the money then on the shop account StackSocial well written, offered under the totally meaningless garbage becomes! It also took forever until you were ready to pay the money back. Then the provider is based in the US and logs everything goes.
- Submitted By Sam on 08/11/2017I was so impressed with VPN Unlimited that I went for a lifetime subscription last year. They had promised to be undetectable, by way of their KeepSolid Wise feature. Suddenly, this summer, BBC detected that I was not in the UK (I'm in the US). I tried every conceivable setting, but nothing helped. When I contacted VPN Unlimited, I was first lectured that their service is not there to circumvent geographical restrictions set by TV stations. However, they use exactly that as a selling point! See https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/info/more-about-vpn/access-content Then I was informed that there were aware of this and working on it, but, at any rate, I shouldn't expect a solution within the next 6 months. VERY DISAPPOINTING and kind of hypocritical. Thank goodness, so far other UK channels are still available to me. Oh, btw, for some reason LIVE BBC access still works.
- Submitted By Joanna Rose on 01/19/2017Cheap, great speed, streaming without any problems. Been using it for months and couldn’t be more satisfied.
- Submitted By Mark Adams on 12/15/2016Some servers are useless, but generally, the speed is good. I was worried about those WebRTC leaks, but found none so far.
VPN Unlimited is a VPN service that brings you excellent performance, unlimited bandwidth and speed, strong encryption, and the possibility to use torrents. It is affordable and offers a free trial.