LimeVPN and VPN Unlimited are top VPN service providers that enjoy both good reputation and great popularity among users. In order to decide which one is better for your specific needs, you need to compare them against each other and see which of these two excellent companies will come out a winner.
- 6000+ IPs
- BitCoin accepted
- NAT firewall
- Unlimited switching
- No DNS and IP leaks
- Good plan extensions
- Seven-day free trial
- Great user support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ethan Carr, on 06/14/2017It doesn’t have that many servers which causes it to get slower than expected sometimes, but otherwise it works pretty well and guys from support are super helpful.
- Submitted By Mark Geller, on 03/22/2017For such price it’s perfect! Never have I ever seen such a cheap vpn that works properly. It can get a bit slower from time to time, but I really can’t complain that much since that happens even with expensive “top-notch” providers.
- Submitted By Ria Anne Mendez on 11/30/2016Great value for money! Fast servers for a minimal amount. Support is very helpful.
- Submitted By Isaac Jones on 09/03/2016I appreciate the ability to choose between different protocols. I don’t just use VPN to stream movies and download stuff, I also want to stay safe and secure so this is important to me. One thing I do not like about Lime VPN is the customer support. The company promises to get back to me within 10 or 15 minutes but one time I had to wait for 45 minutes to get a response. This needs to be fixed.
- Submitted By Anfre on 03/10/2018Although the provider offers cheap Lifetime tariffs and promises money back guarantee, but 1. one has a problem to reach someone because opaque providers and partners and you get the money then on the shop account StackSocial well written, offered under the totally meaningless garbage becomes! It also took forever until you were ready to pay the money back. Then the provider is based in the US and logs everything goes.
- Submitted By Sam on 08/11/2017I was so impressed with VPN Unlimited that I went for a lifetime subscription last year. They had promised to be undetectable, by way of their KeepSolid Wise feature. Suddenly, this summer, BBC detected that I was not in the UK (I'm in the US). I tried every conceivable setting, but nothing helped. When I contacted VPN Unlimited, I was first lectured that their service is not there to circumvent geographical restrictions set by TV stations. However, they use exactly that as a selling point! See https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/info/more-about-vpn/access-content Then I was informed that there were aware of this and working on it, but, at any rate, I shouldn't expect a solution within the next 6 months. VERY DISAPPOINTING and kind of hypocritical. Thank goodness, so far other UK channels are still available to me. Oh, btw, for some reason LIVE BBC access still works.
- Submitted By Joanna Rose on 01/19/2017Cheap, great speed, streaming without any problems. Been using it for months and couldn’t be more satisfied.
- Submitted By Mark Adams on 12/15/2016Some servers are useless, but generally, the speed is good. I was worried about those WebRTC leaks, but found none so far.
VPN Unlimited is a VPN service that brings you excellent performance, unlimited bandwidth and speed, strong encryption, and the possibility to use torrents. It is affordable and offers a free trial.