My Private Network or Avast Secureline VPN? Which one to pick? Well, it depends largely on your needs, but also on the fact that, as similar as they might be in terms of quality, one of these VPN providers simply has to be better. We suggest you compare them and see how they do in some of the important aspects of service.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Strict zero-logs policy
- Free three-day trial
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tom Richmond on 11/04/2017Great support, no glitches.
- Submitted By Samantha Rogers on 09/18/2017Never used VPN before, but I’m pretty sure this is as good as it gets. Turn it on and off in a second, no problems whatsoever.
- Submitted By Patricia Giles on 05/28/2017Use it for streaming mostly, not perfect but no major issues.
- Submitted By Mark Applebaum on 02/20/2017Not the best one around, but possibly the best you can get for this kind of money.
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices.So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
In this Avast VPN review, we explore all aspects of Avast’s VPN solution, from its blazing speeds to its bank-grade encryption. Find out if it is the right solution for you with our Avast Secureline review.