My Private Network and VPNSecure are two excellent VPN services that enjoy good reputation and popularity around the globe. Those looking for a reliable VPN service are probably wondering which of these two is better for their specific needs, and considering they share many similarities, it is easy to see why.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Strict zero-logs policy
- Free three-day trial
- No-logging policy
- Multiple protocols
- Servers in 48 countries
- 24/7 user support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tom Richmond on 11/04/2017Great support, no glitches.
- Submitted By Samantha Rogers on 09/18/2017Never used VPN before, but I’m pretty sure this is as good as it gets. Turn it on and off in a second, no problems whatsoever.
- Submitted By Patricia Giles on 05/28/2017Use it for streaming mostly, not perfect but no major issues.
- Submitted By Mark Applebaum on 02/20/2017Not the best one around, but possibly the best you can get for this kind of money.
- Submitted By Henry on 15/02/2019It doesn't work in China in PC and android. Their tech support is low.
- Submitted By Clair Woods on 07/18/2017Very easy to use even for a noob like me.
- Submitted By Richard Jackson on 07/14/2017I just had a problem with damn netflix. It worked fine but then they caught me and I couldn't watch it no more
- Submitted By Elijah Green on 07/03/2017I can't believe the option I had when I went for the subscription page! It definitely took me a while to make up my mind.
VPNSecure or VPN-S is a VPN service provider launched in 2010, which makes it quite the veteran on the market. For more information on this Australian company, read our in-depth VPNSecure review.