Nord VPN and Hola both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Double encryption
- Netflix servers
- 3,500+ servers
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Colin on 02/20/2019With Nordvpn, you can unblock geo-blocked content and access any website just in a few seconds. Nothing could be easier. For anyone who loves Netflix movies and tv shows (as I do), Nord is a must have app. Maybe sometimes it is worth switching a couple of servers to see which one performs better, but besides that everything works as promised.
- Submitted By Bharat Sahu on 02/19/2019Very slow servers.I connect to fastest server but my it has very low Internet speed.My average download speed was 50 mbps but after using the nordvpn it drops to 500 kbps(When connected to the fastest server)horrible!and when I connect to fastest sever of double vpn it nevers connects and the message is displayed that an error is done Horribly vpn. I use protonvpn it was good.It has good net speed,good security and privacy also.I do not recommend NordVPN I recommend ProtonVPN.
- Submitted By Andrew B on 12/10/2018The best ever VPN service that I've been tried before. LOTs of servers on every piece of this world. I am really appreciated that guys doing to be the best of the VPN service providers and at the same time being provide features like dedicated IP. Thanks nordvpn team!
- Submitted By Nafran on 10/26/2018I have NordVPN for almost a year and in these past couple of months I noticed quite a few improvements on the service as well as the application UX. The speed seems to have increased by at least 20mbps and I really like cybersec feature. All in all would recommend to anyone, especially if it was slightly cheaper.
- Submitted By Gabriele Milauro on 11/11/2018Last month I paid for the premium membership but for some strange reason my account type was "free", so I've sent an email to fix it and you never answered! Plus to make things worse this month I got a mail where I've been charged again with the new premium monthly membership...... Better to have nothing to do with this poor service
- Submitted By Nora Pratt on 11/20/2017It’s simple and it’s free, so yeah, I’m sticking with this one.
- Submitted By John Hudson on 08/03/2017Never trust Hola.
- Submitted By Brad Johnson, on 05/23/2017Not a crappy one, but not a great one either. It does open anything and it’s easy to operate, but it’s really slow.
NordVPN offers great speeds, lightweight services, and an excellent client to everyone looking to improve their privacy and access restricted websites and media just about anywhere in the world.