NordVPN and TORGUARD are two very strong companies on the current VPN market, and considering how popular they both are among users, it is no wonder why so many people have a hard time deciding which one to subscribe to.
- Double encryption
- Netflix servers
- 3,500+ servers
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Colin on 02/20/2019With Nordvpn, you can unblock geo-blocked content and access any website just in a few seconds. Nothing could be easier. For anyone who loves Netflix movies and tv shows (as I do), Nord is a must have app. Maybe sometimes it is worth switching a couple of servers to see which one performs better, but besides that everything works as promised.
- Submitted By Bharat Sahu on 02/19/2019Very slow servers.I connect to fastest server but my it has very low Internet speed.My average download speed was 50 mbps but after using the nordvpn it drops to 500 kbps(When connected to the fastest server)horrible!and when I connect to fastest sever of double vpn it nevers connects and the message is displayed that an error is done Horribly vpn. I use protonvpn it was good.It has good net speed,good security and privacy also.I do not recommend NordVPN I recommend ProtonVPN.
- Submitted By Andrew B on 12/10/2018The best ever VPN service that I've been tried before. LOTs of servers on every piece of this world. I am really appreciated that guys doing to be the best of the VPN service providers and at the same time being provide features like dedicated IP. Thanks nordvpn team!
- Submitted By Nafran on 10/26/2018I have NordVPN for almost a year and in these past couple of months I noticed quite a few improvements on the service as well as the application UX. The speed seems to have increased by at least 20mbps and I really like cybersec feature. All in all would recommend to anyone, especially if it was slightly cheaper.
- Submitted By yyyyyy on 09/24/2018Be aware they dont give refund!, before i make purchase they offfer 7 days refund but after purchase on first day of subscription! i make request for refund theay say theay cannot beacuse refund abuse is currently being attempted by many users? Why they misleading people that they offer 7 days refund? be aware that TorGuard dosent offer refund!
- Submitted By Kevin S on 07/17/2018The best VPN I've used. Very good speed (I'm getting the max of my connexion 120/30 ) and low ping.
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
- Submitted By Mia Kelly, on 05/24/2017Not the simplest client ever, but it works great. It’s fast, it’s safe, I can access any website even when I’m in school and the tech support is really helpful.
NordVPN offers great speeds, lightweight services, and an excellent client to everyone looking to improve their privacy and access restricted websites and media just about anywhere in the world.