Overplay and Witopia both have some excellent qualities and, naturally, they each have their weaker sides. When deciding which VPN provider to sign up for, it is essential to look closely at those differences and to try to figure out which company fits your specific needs and preferences better.
- No logs kept
- Unlimited switching
- 400+ servers
- P2P allowed
- 24/7 customer support
- Advanced encryption
- Unlimited transfers
- Get free 30-day trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Patricio on 02/25/2018The worse VPN I've ever used. The support works great - but the servers are very busy and with low speed. I've problems for 4 days to use this VPN becouse when I connect to the server I cannot load any website - the speed of internet is about 0.2 Mb/s !!!! Jesus God - They should be shotting for this. They trying to fix this problem for 4 days and nothing ! I do not recomment this becouse they dont know how VPN is working - If problem appears they cannot help.
- Submitted By Joe Black on 08/19/2016Everything is great except I do wish they had live chat support. I feel like sending and receiving emails takes forever.
- Submitted By Mr. Heed on 07/22/2016At first I only used SmartDNS but then I realized it’s much smarter to use VPN as well. Nobody wants to be spied at, especially in this day and age. I am satisfied with the service. Speed sometimes tends to slow down, but when it happens I switch to another server, which is easy enough to do, and things get better. It works for me.
- Submitted By steve on 03/29/2019we have subscribed to the Witopia basic plan for several years and are very happy with it. we travel a lot internationally and haven’t had any connection issues, which is important to us as we need the security to book rooms, get air tickets and so forth speeds do vary but switching servers is quick and easy. You’re limiting factors are other issues in developing countries We use iphones and i can’t think of one time witopia failed us
- Submitted By Joseph Saunders, on 06/23/2017The only things that are easy with this VPN are installation and browsing through the app. Then you try to connect and that’s when the troubles begin. It doesn’t connect for ages, then it’s not working at all, then you disconnect and try again, then it starts working after 10+ minutes, and then it drops after a minute and a half. And it’s like that every single time.
- Submitted By Erica Farris, on 02/18/2017It’s so user-friendly and pretty, but it doesn’t do much. I keep losing my connection and it makes my phone really slow. When it works properly, it’s very good, but unfortunately that doesn’t happen often.
- Submitted By Jonah Marshall on 11/29/2016Not bad but pretty average. Great support, though.
With a good security suite and no logs policy, OverPlay is a good choice for Internet users who want their privacy protected and their sessions secured as they access blocked websites and stream media.