Private Internet Access or Betternet? Which one should I pick? Which will fit my needs the best? Which is better? These are just some of the questions that trouble users looking to get a high quality VPN and trying to decide between these two VPN providers. The trick is to examine their aspects carefully and compare them.
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
- Unlimited free version
- Allows P2P sharing
- Special Hexa protocol
- Strict no-logs policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
- Submitted By HughLeeUK on 11/11/2016Private Internet Access is a decent, solid and overall enjoyable vpn service. Sure, they could be faster but I mean it's vpn so what can you expect. My connections are solid most of the time and I also appreciate their tutorials, which are very helpful and written in a way that everyone can understand.
- Submitted By Keith Frank, on 12/22/2016I wasn’t expecting such good service from a free app tbh. Good job!
- Submitted By Sheila Newton, on 11/28/2016Very good app I just wish there were more servers to choose from.
- Submitted By Barbara Zayne, on 09/12/2016It’s ok for a free app
With an impressive network of servers all over the world, an easy to use client, and decent connection speeds, Private Internet Access is a highly popular VPN service that provides good value for money.