Private Internet Access and Unlocator seem so similar in so many aspects, it can be almost impossible to decide which one is better. However, their similarity is only superficial, since there are actually some major differences between them in some important areas.
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
- Servers all over the globe
- Covers all of your devices
- 14-day money back guarantee
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anonymous of course on 10/19/2018I love this VPN. I highly doubt I'll use any other VPN ever. The only thing I dislike about this provider is that Amazon streaming and Netflix streaming are blocked but that's fine. I use other streaming services. I cancelled my Netflix subscription and I'd cancel my prime membership to Amazon too if not for the free 2 day shipping. I'll sign up again when they let me be anonymous on the internet like everyone should be. Anyways this VPN has never had downtime for me and the Killswitch means I can p2p with no worries. Torrent freak has 2 articles about PIA being taken to court and PIA informing they have a no log policy and being unable to help with any logs. I'll trust these guys with my privacy for sure. Conclusion: if you can survive without streaming Netflix this VPN provides the best privacy and security and has had it's no log policy tested. 5 stars without a doubt.
- Submitted By Jose Cuervo on 10/02/2018I have been using PIA for several years now and am satisfied with the service. I originally used Viscosity as my client but the one from PIA has improved enough to make it the best option. Though I have not yet tried the Linux client, the ones on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android work well. Since I stared using PIA, they have added a bunch more servers and the performance has never been an issue for me. The combination of features, compatability and server locations represents the best value for me....YMMV. PIA was my third and so far best VPN experience.
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
- Submitted By Johnny on 08/28/2018Great product and very responsive customer service. Thank you.
- Submitted By Larry Thomas on 01/21/2018Maybe it’s not suitable for everyone, but I don’t think you can get a better VPN for this little money.
- Submitted By Harold Edwards on 09/15/2017Could work a bit more on the security aspect, but it’s safe enough as it is and it’s cheap so, can’t complain.
- Submitted By Mark McDermott, on 04/25/2017Unlocator works great on all my devices. I’ve installed it on my router and now the whole family watches whatever whenever they want.
Unlocator is a DNS service that lets you access any website from any corner of the world. Read our expert-made Unlocator review and user-written Unlocator reviews and decide whether Unlocator satisfies your needs.