When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, VPNMaster and Private Internet Access are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Servers in 14 countries
- Satisfactory compatibility
- No DNS leak protection
- Collects personal data
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sarah Johnson on 12/6/2017Installed it and it doesn’t work.
- Submitted By Mark Woody on 11/28/2017Tried it out, the speeds were horrible and it is not really free.
- Submitted By Paul Cowan on 08/21/2017Don’t know if it’s a scam but it is definitely crap.
- Submitted By Jose Cuervo on 10/02/2018I have been using PIA for several years now and am satisfied with the service. I originally used Viscosity as my client but the one from PIA has improved enough to make it the best option. Though I have not yet tried the Linux client, the ones on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android work well. Since I stared using PIA, they have added a bunch more servers and the performance has never been an issue for me. The combination of features, compatability and server locations represents the best value for me....YMMV. PIA was my third and so far best VPN experience.
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
- Submitted By HughLeeUK on 11/11/2016Private Internet Access is a decent, solid and overall enjoyable vpn service. Sure, they could be faster but I mean it's vpn so what can you expect. My connections are solid most of the time and I also appreciate their tutorials, which are very helpful and written in a way that everyone can understand.
With an impressive network of servers all over the world, an easy to use client, and decent connection speeds, Private Internet Access is a highly popular VPN service that provides good value for money.