Private Tunnel and Getflix are two VPN companies that are considered by both users and experts to be among the best in the business. How to decide which provider to subscribe for? You need to compare them carefully, bearing in mind your own particular needs and what you need a VPN for in the first place.
- Super experienced team
- Budget-friendly prices
- Free 7-day trial period
- VPN and DNS combined
- 200+ channels
- Non-stop support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Darion Harding on 01/04/2020It works great on my phone and the speed is ok. It does have difficulties connecting to some servers, I couldn’t for example connect to the german server but I didn’t have any problems with other countries. Plus you have a free week to try it out so if you don’t like it you can get your money back.
- Submitted By Nadia Sandoval on 06/20/2019I sometimes use vpn for work just to have a quick look at some content which is not available in my country and Private Tunnel is perfect for that. It just 35$ for an entire year. you can’t get much cheaper than that
- Submitted By Billy on 04/01/2019U had a nice fixed bandwidth package that would have lasted me for years. Because I accidentally signed up for a trial account, the bandwidth package was lost (they admitted this was a bug in their website). They won't reinstate my bandwidth package, saying that it is impossible (really, with all the expertise they can't edit a bandwidth counter?). The problem is that they don't want to, they would rather have me sign up for an overpriced monthly subscription. Super customer unfriendly, would not recommend.
- Submitted By iannick on 07/17/2018The data service itself is... OK. Sometimes was really slow, and some sites wouldn't accept traffic from their POP's. Was able to connect about 95% of the time. I'd say choppy/slow about 30% or so, though I'm a latenight user m'self. The real downfall, though, is the customer service. I bought a "no expiration" data plan when they first got started and haven't finished using all my data. They changed their business model but won't honor prior agreements. Many appeals to sales@ and support@ with requests for them to honor the agreement THAT I PAID FOR were ignored and what I got instead was "cancelled." They cancelled my "no expiration" account while I still had data on it, and still no consideration for the fact that I bought something from them and they are refusing to deliver it. If you're a #classaction #attorney looking for a class-action #target, may I suggest PrivateTunnel? I'd make a stink about it on principle, but honestly, my stress is worth more way more than their crappy data. I wasn't going to renew with them anyway, but I'd still like to use what I paid for.
- Submitted By Boomer on 10/30/2019I saw a review saying Getflix doesn’t work on Firestick. I have 5 sticks and it works great, just like with Apple TV using the DNS server I can access all things including streaming live TV. I’ve been using Getflix for years and it’s been too notch. Highly rated.
- Submitted By feckinirish on 05/29/2019I'm using it in West Australia to stream US Netflix and access BBC iPlayer etc... from the UK. Setup is a breeze using Dynamic DNS to update my IP to Getflix. Currently not using their free VPN. Great service, good price and good support when needed.
- Submitted By Efe Demir on 05/04/2019I've been using Getflix since 2016 and I think it is far the most reliable and the best VPN SmartDNS service in the market. I don't understand why some people complain about. I think they are using SmartDNS and they don't know that DNS setup is different than VPN. Getflix has special SmartVPN networks where you can encrypt your traffic and also access American Netflix, BBC, Hulu, HBO and 100s of other channels. They also have SmartDNS network which works with almost any device including my Samsung SmartTV, so I don't need a VPN to stream from Netflix on my TV. Keep up the good work guys.
Getflix is a great service for those who are looking for a reliable and fast VPN that will allow them to access any website they want and stream any media content they like anywhere in the world.