The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. OVPN and Private Tunnel have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our OVPN VS Private Tunnel comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- No-logging policy
- Multihop and IPv4
- Solid encryption
- Numerous features
- Super experienced team
- Budget-friendly prices
- Free 7-day trial period
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Jackson on 11/28/2017A truly no logging vpn! Finally!
- Submitted By Amanda Jacks on 10/22/2017The little router box thingy is a beast! It noticeably upped my speed, even I can see that.
- Submitted By Milo Conrad on 10/08/2017Perfect VPN for me! If it only had more servers...
- Submitted By Thomas Leery on 08/11/2017Great for browsing, not so much for torrenting.
- Submitted By iannick on 07/17/2018The data service itself is... OK. Sometimes was really slow, and some sites wouldn't accept traffic from their POP's. Was able to connect about 95% of the time. I'd say choppy/slow about 30% or so, though I'm a latenight user m'self. The real downfall, though, is the customer service. I bought a "no expiration" data plan when they first got started and haven't finished using all my data. They changed their business model but won't honor prior agreements. Many appeals to sales@ and support@ with requests for them to honor the agreement THAT I PAID FOR were ignored and what I got instead was "cancelled." They cancelled my "no expiration" account while I still had data on it, and still no consideration for the fact that I bought something from them and they are refusing to deliver it. If you're a #classaction #attorney looking for a class-action #target, may I suggest PrivateTunnel? I'd make a stink about it on principle, but honestly, my stress is worth more way more than their crappy data. I wasn't going to renew with them anyway, but I'd still like to use what I paid for.
- Submitted By Sarah Robinson on 10/13/2017I like the trial thing. It's the best way to see if somebody will like the vpn or not.
- Submitted By Donald Phillips on 09/23/2017I'm not all that into the whole IT craze and couldn't learn anything from the site. At least the support guys were quick on their feet.
- Submitted By Jason Ward on 09/02/2017Not the best speeds in the world, not by a long shot.