VPNMaster and Private Tunnel are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This VPNMaster VS Private Tunnel comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- Servers in 14 countries
- Satisfactory compatibility
- No DNS leak protection
- Collects personal data
- Super experienced team
- Budget-friendly prices
- Free 7-day trial period
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sarah Johnson on 12/6/2017Installed it and it doesn’t work.
- Submitted By Mark Woody on 11/28/2017Tried it out, the speeds were horrible and it is not really free.
- Submitted By Paul Cowan on 08/21/2017Don’t know if it’s a scam but it is definitely crap.
- Submitted By iannick on 07/17/2018The data service itself is... OK. Sometimes was really slow, and some sites wouldn't accept traffic from their POP's. Was able to connect about 95% of the time. I'd say choppy/slow about 30% or so, though I'm a latenight user m'self. The real downfall, though, is the customer service. I bought a "no expiration" data plan when they first got started and haven't finished using all my data. They changed their business model but won't honor prior agreements. Many appeals to [email protected] and [email protected] with requests for them to honor the agreement THAT I PAID FOR were ignored and what I got instead was "cancelled." They cancelled my "no expiration" account while I still had data on it, and still no consideration for the fact that I bought something from them and they are refusing to deliver it. If you're a #classaction #attorney looking for a class-action #target, may I suggest PrivateTunnel? I'd make a stink about it on principle, but honestly, my stress is worth more way more than their crappy data. I wasn't going to renew with them anyway, but I'd still like to use what I paid for.
- Submitted By Sarah Robinson on 10/13/2017I like the trial thing. It's the best way to see if somebody will like the vpn or not.
- Submitted By Donald Phillips on 09/23/2017I'm not all that into the whole IT craze and couldn't learn anything from the site. At least the support guys were quick on their feet.
- Submitted By Jason Ward on 09/02/2017Not the best speeds in the world, not by a long shot.
Private Tunnel is a VPN service provider coming from the team behind the award-winning OpenVPN project. Read our dedicated Private Tunnel review to learn everything about the service and its security levels.