PureVPN and Betternet are among the most popular VPN service providers in the world at this moment and they continuously rank high among the best VPN companies. With that kind of reputation, it can be quite difficult to decide which one fits your specific needs better and which one to sign up for.
- Great compatibility
- Split tunneling
- NAT firewall
- Internet kill switch
- Unlimited free version
- Allows P2P sharing
- Special Hexa protocol
- Strict no-logs policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tom Reed on 09/07/2018Not sure why some users are complaining about PureVPN. It does everything it is supposed to do and you can barely notice that it's even on. Great speeds, great features, great experience.
- Submitted By Alexa M on 08/30/2018The only thing that I don't like about Pure is that it keeps some logs. I'm not really worried about this because I don't do anything illegal online, but still, it would be better if it had a no logging policy.
- Submitted By Steve on 08/27/2018The best VPN I used so far. Don't really know much about VPNs, but what it promises to do, it does great. 5/5 stars definitely.
- Submitted By Xargalon on 08/21/2018One star for current use. It hasn't worked in China since July, when I left China for a holiday. Cust serv says they're working on it, yet other providers claim to be working fine in China. I'm overseas now and looking for a VPN that works before I go back to China. I was half way into my 2nd year with Pure, but zero connectivity is not expected for so long.
- Submitted By Keith Frank, on 12/22/2016I wasn’t expecting such good service from a free app tbh. Good job!
- Submitted By Sheila Newton, on 11/28/2016Very good app I just wish there were more servers to choose from.
- Submitted By Barbara Zayne, on 09/12/2016It’s ok for a free app
Considered one of the best VPN providers, PureVPN will impress you with its selection of features, superb uptime, and some truly great speeds, as well as with its pricing plans and server locations.