PureVPN or SaferVPN? They are both quite similar when it comes to quality of service, features and even pricing. Still, you can't sign up for both of these companies and you need to make a decision about which one is better, a decision that should be based on your particular needs and preferences.
- Great compatibility
- Split tunneling
- NAT firewall
- Internet kill switch
- 700+ servers
- 24/7 Live support
- Easy to use
- Great speed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tom Reed on 09/07/2018Not sure why some users are complaining about PureVPN. It does everything it is supposed to do and you can barely notice that it's even on. Great speeds, great features, great experience.
- Submitted By Alexa M on 08/30/2018The only thing that I don't like about Pure is that it keeps some logs. I'm not really worried about this because I don't do anything illegal online, but still, it would be better if it had a no logging policy.
- Submitted By Steve on 08/27/2018The best VPN I used so far. Don't really know much about VPNs, but what it promises to do, it does great. 5/5 stars definitely.
- Submitted By Xargalon on 08/21/2018One star for current use. It hasn't worked in China since July, when I left China for a holiday. Cust serv says they're working on it, yet other providers claim to be working fine in China. I'm overseas now and looking for a VPN that works before I go back to China. I was half way into my 2nd year with Pure, but zero connectivity is not expected for so long.
- Submitted By David Malchi on 07/28/2018Great VPN speeds, premium support and their Automatic Wi-Fi Security is unique . One of the Best VPNs I ever used.
- Submitted By Grace on 07/09/2018Good speed and support. I was able to use US Netflix. I think I will be using their service for a long time, I've used several VPN servers for the past few years. SaferVPN is the most reliable and fastest I've used.
- Submitted By Sophie Tanaka, on 03/04/2017Love its interface, just love it! So simple, so straightforward, every important option in sight. I’m watching movies and shows for hours and it never slows down, it doesn’t crush. Above all, it’s cheap. But I’ve discovered recently that they keep some tracks about my browsing, so I don’t like that. Please, change that.
- Submitted By Stephane M. on 09/09/2016My service keeps disconnecting. No idea whether this is something on my side or theirs.
Considered one of the best VPN providers, PureVPN will impress you with its selection of features, superb uptime, and some truly great speeds, as well as with its pricing plans and server locations.