PureVPN and VPN Unlimited are VPN services that offer a vast range of security features, great speed and performance, and numerous perks. If you cannot decide which one to go with, this PureVPN vs. VPN Unlimited comparison can help you make up your mind in minutes.
The comparison below is based on 7 crucial aspects of VPN protection, identified by our knowledgeable team of VPN experts. If you wish to examine the offers of these two VPN service providers in full detail, check out our complete PureVPN vs. VPN Unlimited comparison breakdown below.
|Value For Money|
|Read Review||Read Review|
Here is a detailed overview of the offers of these two excellent VPN providers. Take a look at their features side by side and quickly decide which one brings you everything you need and offers better value for your money.
- PureVPN supports all major platforms and operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, and Android. It is also compatible with Xbox and routers. The software can be used on up to 5 devices with a single account.
- Just like PureVPN, VPN Unlimited is compatible with a wide range of platforms and operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Linux, Windows Phone, and Apple TV. Unfortunately, it does not work on Xbox and routers. You can use it on up to 5 devices or purchase an inexpensive extension that allows you to use it on as many as 15 devices.
- PureVPN has an extensive knowledge base and FAQ section. You can contact its helpful staff via email or live chat.
- VPN Unlimited has an excellent FAQ section with a search field and convenient categorization for easier browsing. The knowledgeable staff can be contacted via email, a contact form or live chat.
- PureVPN offers around 80 000 dynamic/shared IP addresses. You can also opt for a static IP address.
- VPN Unlimited offers dynamic/shared IP addresses. It also allows you to purchase a personal static IP address or even a personal server.
- PureVPN allows you to choose between 4 subscription plans. The monthly plan costs $9.95, the semi-annual plan costs $7.49 per month, and the price of the annual plan is $4.99 per month. With the 2-year plan, you can get PureVPN for only $2.08 per month.
- VPN Unlimited offers 3 basic subscription plans. The Economy plan is a monthly plan and it costs $6.99 per month. The Professional plan is billed annually. It protects you for a year and costs $3.33 per month. The Infinity plan brings you 100 years of protection and costs $499.99, but with the company’s discounts, you can get it for only $149.99. Once you download the software, you get more subscription options, with the length of the subscription period ranging from 7 days to 100 years.
- PureVPN uses 4 encryption protocols: OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and SSTP.
- VPN Unlimited offers 2 protocols. It uses OpenVPN protocol on Android and Windows and IPSec IKEv1 on Mac and iOS.
Performance & Reliability
- PureVPN has more than 500 servers in 141 countries all over the world. It offers smooth performance and impressive speeds. With your subscription, you get to enjoy unlimited bandwidth, speed, and server switching. P2P sharing is allowed.
- VPN Unlimited operates over 1000 servers in more than 70 locations worldwide. It brings you great speeds, although not as impressive as the ones offered by PureVPN, as well as smooth performance. You also get unlimited bandwidth and speed. There are no IP or DNS leaks. P2P is allowed, with specialized servers for this purpose, but only for legal activities.
Security & Protection
- PureVPN brings you great security with strong encryption, NAT firewall, a VPN kill switch, split tunneling, and Wi-Fi protection. It accepts BitCoin, so you can avoid sharing any sensitive information while paying for your subscription. Although it does not monitor your activity, it does keep some connection logs.
- VPN Unlimited brings you an impressive suite of security features. It offers strong encryption, malware protection, ad blocking, and tracking prevention, with an additional layer of encryption. It also allows you to purchase add-ons for increased security. It accepts payments via BitCoin and does not keep logs of your activity. However, just like PureVPN, it does keep connection logs.
Side by Side Comparison
|24/7 Phone Support|
|FAQ / Knowledgebase|
|Shared IP - Static|
|Shared IP - Dynamic|
|Free Limited Version|
|Performance & Reliability|
|Number Of Servers|
|Number Of Connections|
|Number Of Countries|
|Unlimited server switching|
|Security & Protection|
|1st Party DNS Servers|
|No logs policy|
|Strongest Data Encryption|