In many areas, SaferVPN and Anonymous VPN are very much alike, but, obviously, they can't both be equally good. The only way to tell which of these providers is better and to decide which one to sign up for is to conduct a thorough comparison of how each of them does in some important areas of service.
- 700+ servers
- 24/7 Live support
- Easy to use
- Great speed
- Strict no logs policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Peer-to-peer sharing
- Kill switch available
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By David Malchi on 07/28/2018Great VPN speeds, premium support and their Automatic Wi-Fi Security is unique . One of the Best VPNs I ever used.
- Submitted By Grace on 07/09/2018Good speed and support. I was able to use US Netflix. I think I will be using their service for a long time, I've used several VPN servers for the past few years. SaferVPN is the most reliable and fastest I've used.
- Submitted By Sophie Tanaka, on 03/04/2017Love its interface, just love it! So simple, so straightforward, every important option in sight. I’m watching movies and shows for hours and it never slows down, it doesn’t crush. Above all, it’s cheap. But I’ve discovered recently that they keep some tracks about my browsing, so I don’t like that. Please, change that.
- Submitted By Stephane M. on 09/09/2016My service keeps disconnecting. No idea whether this is something on my side or theirs.
- Submitted By Barb on 09/06/2018Decent service with a decent price. Works good for me, but maybe it's not ideal for users with more experience.
- Submitted By Ted N on 08/28/2018I read some reviews online after purchasing the yearly subscription and I found out that there are users who are unhappy with the service. I don't have any complaints about Anonymous, but on the other hand, I don't really know much about computer technology. For what I need, this VPN is more than enough. :)
- Submitted By Sam on 08/21/2018Wish i had read reviews before purchaaing this scam. Literally took more than $100 by wording it as if they'd only take 5USD. Asked for a refund but their customer service is so useless. Pls save your money and stay away.
- Submitted By Jeanne on 01/29/2018This company will not stop charging my credit card I have tried to stop it several times I have sent e-mails and made many phone calls I am a senior please stop I need my little money.
SaferVPN is a reliable choice regardless of your device. This VPN provider comes with great features, custom clients, and an amazing help center with knowledgeable staff and good resources.